20

THE REST OF THE week passed a lot less chaotically. Although the sins were the talk of the school, no one dared to approach them as long as it was known that they were friends with her. It was a nice benefit of her surname and one she was glad with - her newly reformed persona wasn't looking forward to another huge mess.

And a mess was all the sins seemed able to make. Every interaction with humans they had caused some kind of fight and Jasmina felt like a mother solving all their problems, a feeling she certainly didn't like. She was glad when Friday neared it's end and she had two days of rest to look forward to.

Although she hadn't done anything big or ruined anyone this week, she still wasn't sure if this was the kind of reformation the devil wanted. So as she sat down in her living room on one of the lavish, white couches she opened her laptop and started searching.

"What're you doing, gorgeous?" Daichi said as he peeked over her shoulder, his arms folded on the couch as he rested his chin on them.

"None of your business," she said as she waved him off with a hand without looking up.

"Shouldn't you be nice?" Ari said from her seat in a matching chair to her left, a magazine in her hand.

"Shouldn't you -" she began, before correcting herself with a sweet smile as she looked at Daichi," I'm looking for charities to donate to."

"You are?" Ari said with raised eyebrows, before holding up her magazine in front of her face when Jasmina shot her a look," I mean, you're such a sweet person, I'm not surprised."

"Exactly," Jasmina said with a pleased smile," I'll be going to the Thompson Mall here, they have a place where I can donate personally."

"And?" Ari said as she looked over her magazine.

"And some very cute shops," Jasmina said, before sighing when Ari raised her eyebrows," becoming a good person doesn't have to mean I dress badly."

"I'm not judging you," Ari said," I'm coming along."

"Can I come along as well?" Daichi pleaded as he played with her hair.

"Don't touch the hair," Jasmina said," and if you don't bother me, you can."

"I won't," he promised with a bright grin as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"I'm surprised you didn't just go on without us," Ari said as Jasmina simply raised her eyebrows at Daichi and he let her go.

"You all would just follow anyway if I told you you couldn't go," she said with an eyeroll.

"You know me too well," Daichi said as he pressed a kiss on her cheek.

Before she could snarl at him he was already off, escaping through an orange portal he quickly conjured, leaving only the scent of chocolate behind.

"Your magic is really annoying me," Jasmina said as she took a nail file from her bag and inspected her nails.

"I disagree," Ari said as she held out her hand and gold flames danced around her fingers," it's the one thing I like about being a sin."

"Do I get a choice on what color I get in the chance I join you all?" Jasmina said," because I will fight with the devil if he gives me a tacky color like orange."

"Orange is Gula's color," Ari remarked.

"I know," Jasmina said," I haven't told him I find it ugly because I'm a good person now."

"And normally you would?" Ari said, before waving it off with a hand," that was a silly question, you told me I couldn't pull off black this week."