part 1 maa

Family love..

This story will be completely in the point of view of writer .......

Part 1

A beautiful house 

A beautiful house  ......We can see the gardener watering plants .......Butler cutting vegetables .......Cleaner cleaning all the tables of the house.........Driver cleaning the cars ........

A beautiful lady singing the aarthi song .......In a puja mandir of lord ganesha ......natraj .....And lord rama .....Bcoz she believes this house has four brothers so it's like ayodhya .......Her favourite god ganapathi  bappa.....Who listens her everything ......And natraj bcoz she loves classical singing and dance ......

And natraj bcoz she loves classical singing and dance

It is just 4 in the morning .......Then after doing her puja ....She moves to kitchen ....Starts to make coffee .......

Then moves to a room where we can see a person is sleeping on his back ........

She just puts the coffee .....Then the alarm rings ......The person gets up to see the coffee on the side table ........He just takes it and moves to the balcony ...........He sips his coffee and fresh up and comes out to find his jogging dress ......He immediately gets ready and moves down........

And then moves out of the house.......After nodding his head to the lady .......

Then she moves to the gym to see a guy doing his exercise .......

Good morning duggu.......She wished him....

Good morning   maa.....He said

Yes he is dhruv called as duggu by nandu ......Yes the lady is nandu and person gone for jog is manik......

Where are the other two .......She says giving him his protein shake ........

Dhruv: As always in dreams .......
Where is manik bhai .....

Nandu : he went for his jogging ....U do it fast and get ready .....U need to go for dance practice ......

Dhruv : ok bhabi maa .....

Then nandu moves  to a room to see it very untidy ....Everything thrown here and there ......

She goes near the bed to see two boys sleeping with a blanket on......Then she pulls the blanket to see ..... legs on each other face......Both are sleeping in opposite directions.........