part 75 a new place

Family love

Part 75

Manan along with cabir arya left the place and reached a park nearby and sat there .....

All three malhotra men are numb on their places bcoz they never expected to get seperate .....This thought also never crossed their minds ......

They are just sitting like statues ......

Nandu : do you people trust me ....She asked breaking the silence ......

Cabir : yes maa ....We trust you .....

Nandu : come with me than. ......

Manik : let's go to flat ......

Nandu : that's near office manik....
dhruv might feel it's malhotra property and we are still using it...... I won't even tolerate a word against you now ......Bas bahut hogaye.....

Arya : what will we do maa.  ....

Nandu : staying here will only make you weak ..... Let's go to a new place and start everything ....Bcoz we are left with nothing ....Sitting her and thinking what to  do will give us nothing .....

Manik : kya karenge .....

Nandu : i have a place to live ....If you want to come with me....It's not so big like our house ....But a place where we can live .....I promise you guys ..... No one will say a word against you guys ....

All three hug her tight ....

Than nandu called a taxi online ....All four settled in it ...They reached railway station.....Nandu took tickets and asked them to Get in .....She even got some food and water ......

Manik : money ????

nandu : before marrying you  I'm all alone ....I have no one to spend money These are all my savings ....After marriage i never got a chance to spend .....So I'm using now.... I never knew this money can also be useful ....

Manik didn't say anything ....Nandu started feeding him and also eating for herself  ....He just ate without arguing .....Even cabir arya had food ...

They all slept that night  in train but sleep is far away from them .....Nandu manik are sleeping on the last berth..
cabir and arya on the top ....

Finally next morning .....They reached  the last stop of the train .....

Nandu stood and took bags....But manik took the luggage from her ...
cabir arya followed them.....

Manik on seeing the name plate of the place stopped on his place ....Nandu put her hand on his shoulder .....He saw nandu ....Who nodded in yes .....

Manik : Mangalore ......

Nandu : i don't know any other place than our home ....

Manik : okay .....Come let's go home.....

Nandu smiled listening to him.....cabir arya are just moving with them .....

Nandu again booked a taxi and all four  reached a small home ......