part 60 surprise ...

Family love

Part 60

Nandu didn't say anything bcoz she knows he will not accept anything bcoz she needs sleep if not it will affect her health ....She knows he will not let her take risk with health .....
They both lay on bed in each other arms .....Nandu slept on his chest ....He just hugged her tight kissing her forehead .....She is listening to his heart beat .....He is patting her to sleep

Nearly evening 5 nandu woke up and is struggling to come out of his tight grip ....manik is holding her very tight bcoz he already woke up but not willing to let her go.....

Nandu : manikkkk ....I know you woke up leave me na. ...She said after struggling a lot ....

Manik opened his eyes to see her with a cute pout ...... He pecked her pout.....

Manik : biwi what will i get if I let you go .....

Nandu : nothing ....Just leave me i need to cook dinner ....

Manik: y the hell did i keep workers. ...
.Don't you dare go near kitchen .....

Nandu : mr malhotra if I won't go to kitchen who will tell them about what to cook....We slept together from morning is it not enough ....chodo mujhe ....

Manik in serious tone ....Not enough .... I need you Till my last breath ....

Nandu looks at him.....But I want to be with you even after that ....I can't live without you ...... I will follow you there also ......

Manik just kissed her forehead ..... And took the intercom and called the Butler and informed him to prepare dinner ....And asked nandini to get ready ......

Then they both took dinner for everyone and left to hospital ......After going there ....They sent everyone home ...... Only manan and jai are there with amms and mahi......

Like this nearly ten days passed....
Nandu brought mahi jai and the baby home..... And also amms.....

Amms and cabir became like partners in crime ....cabir is all the time with amms ..... Making her laugh by cracking jokes entertaining her .....

Amma is also behaving like a kid .....With him...Nandu felt more happy seeing their bonding .....

Jai is happy that mahi and baby are safe in malhotra house ....He and manik are daily going to office together .....As mahi is on leave her work is also handled by dhruv .....Who joined office before two months ....

Arya returned back to delhi ....nandu still didn't want to let him go but with manik support she sent him ......

Amms and dadi are instructing to mahi what to feed baby and how to do massage ......mahi felt happy on seeing the love this family is showing on her and baby ......

Mukti abhi also went on an official date with the permission of the whole family ....Their love is blooming colours .....Abhi is taking good care of mukti which made everyone happy....
He is daily taking her to college and dropping her back .....He completely became her body guard and driver...
For her safety .....

Maddy soha left to London on business purpose......Maddy asked nandu a surprise baby on his return to india.....

It's nearly six months .......after Amms discharge from hospital ....She is completely fit and fine . ......

Mahi parents accepted them along with baby and took her home ....Jai mahi felt more happy and thanked manan and left with their families ......

Aliya is just staying at home ....Like nandu .....Even though she studied mba she wants to he a home maker  but manik suggested her to work from home ...... such that she will have knowledge on business .....