part 81 painting fun.....

Family love

Part 82

Manik nodes in yes. ..covering them properly with shawl and holding nandu close to him.....

Nandu : today dadi and amms came to meet me ...that time Amms told me that all my musical instruments are still in orphanage and no one are using them ...... And also the garage behind our house is of no use .... I am thinking y don't we start our own business of music school...we can rennovate our garage ....and get all our instruments from orphanage ..... And about who will join and All... If you remember I used to teach kids music and dance in one music school....that madam is just closing the school and leaving to Delhi bcoz her son got a job in Delhi high court and also her health is Detroiting so they are taking her away ...she met me a week back asking me to take over the classes.. but  I said I will tell her my opinion later .... Bcuz I need to ask you .... Plzz manik ....as you said we don't need recognition .... A simple music school and I promise to be with you helping you ...we will teach kids and earn money .... We don't need to provide our future kids luxury ...by running our music school we can provide them atleast good food shelter and good education....a simple life ...you me kids and our school...we don't need to ask any one for opportunities we are making ourself one .... No one will be there to disappoint us .... Every job is good and not small ....in future if we want to do more we will make a big school out of ours .....I just said my opinion rest is up to you .... But remember what ever will be your opinion I will be there with you .....she says hugging him more.....

Manik kisses her forehead and holds her tight ....

Manik : I love you biwi .....

Nandu : so you accept it...

Manik : how can I say no when you never say wrong ....

Nandu : so shall we start the renovation Tommorow.....

Manik : I will start and you will see me .....

Nandu : I wanna help ....

Manik : suggest me what to do ....and say what's wrong and right like always ....that's the big help you can do ....

Nandu : I don't like sitting idle ....

Manik: don't worry I will give you the biggest work....after starting our school ....

Nandu : what is that ???

Manik : a surprise ....

Nandu like a excited kid asks  ....for me ....

Manik : only for you ...come let's go in...it's getting more Cold......

They both moved inside. ...and just sat on the couch ......in hall ....cabir and Arya walked in together laughing on something ....

They wished Manan together and left to fresh up ....

Cabir : maa ... tommorow is Sunday ...y don't we go out ....

Arya : even I want to see mangalore ...first time we are here.....

Manik : tommorow I have some work ....

Nandu : actually we are thinking to teach music to kids ....

Cabir : what ???

Nandu than explained everything to both of them....

Cabir : u didn't tell us anything I won't accept this ...

Nandu : but y cabbu ....Kya hua ...

Manik is looking at him ....for him to speak ....

Cabir : I will accept only if you let me teach drums every evening ....

Arya : and me tabla ....