part 34 family trip

Family love

Part 34

Manik immediately moved with mukti dhruv arya cabir to their room.......

Manik knocked on the door .... There is no response ......So he pushed it ....Nandu is not there in the room...

Manik: nandu ...He called her.....

He checked the washroom....
.Balcony ....Than he tried to open the  closet ......

He knocked on the closet door ......

Manik : nandu open the door what's wrong with you girls ......

Mukti : baba ....I asked maa to wear a dress like me....she wore it ...But she is not coming out ......That's y i won't talk to her .....

Manik : really you made her wear jeans.....

Mukti : yes baba ....I saw in Maddy phone your old pics of Mangalore .
...So I bought this dress for maa ......

Manik : love you baby ....Than its fixed your maa is wearing that only .....I'm also with you. ......

Mukti : yeah ....I'm so happy ....

Manik : nandini....Come out we are getting late .....

Nandu : no I'm not coming.....

Manik : ok fine as you are in closet ... Now change the dress and come out ...

Nandu : i can't .....Bcoz mukti ne apni kasam di .....She took a promise. ...

Manik and all the four boys turned towards mukti to see her smiling sheepishly ......

Manik immediately hugs mukti ....
Love you baby ....You did a great job....I promise to give you whatever you want .....

Mukti: maa ....Come out na. ...Plzz we are getting late .....

Nandu : no ....

Manik : mukti ....You all go down ...I promise to get her with me in the same dress ...

Then all four of them left ....

Manik : biwi ....Come out no one is here except me .....

Nandu : no...

Manik : biwi it's just jeans and shirt ....If you don't come out now ....I will make you wear a bikni in Goa....u can't even stop me .....y to feel shy i have seen you everywhere ......

Nandu opens the door .....And hugs him tightly .....

Manik : let me see you ...

Nandu : i left this dressing six years back manu.....

Manik : u left it ....Thinking you are married....But now onwards you are wearing it .......Come ......We are getting late ....

Nandu : no plzz ...

Manik :  if you don't come i will lift you in my arms ....

Nandu : fine ....I'm not talking to you and mukti....Saying she leaves out with a grumpy face ....manik follows her ....With a full smile ....

As soon as she reached down mukti jumped in happiness and hugged nandu tightly .......cabir dhruv arya are also happy seeing them like that. ...

Mukti : I'm so happy.....

Manik : so chala ....

Nandu : ok....

Then all moved to the cars and reached the airport ....Nandu is still silent and always looking at her lap ....