part 53 celebrations

Part 53

Family love

Jeff smiles listening this .....Than everyone moves to the restaurant to have dinner .....

Jeff and zubin got mingled up with everyone ...... they all had loads of fun .... and moved to house and slept happily ....Nandu even exchanged numbers with jeff and zubin....To know about arya ...   

Next day morning .....All came down with luggage's to move back to mumbai ......

Manik called varun and helly and checked everything related to office from home ....... Finally nandu and arya are sitting in the hall very silently ....Rest all are looking at their dull faces ......

Manik came there after sending helly and varun ....And also he checked with the security of arya ......He went and sat beside nandu.....She immediately hugged him crying .....

Manik : stop crying biwi .....y r u  crying ......He got good friends ..... And mr khan is also here to take care of his safety......
It's just for his career ....So stop crying if you want you can live here with him....We all can adjust in Mumbai .....

Manik can never live without her but Accepted to leave her here ....She can't live without him ....She can even live without arya..... So she just looked at manik and the others .......

Nandu : no i can't even live without all of you ....

Manik : so as you can't leave all of us for him...So don't let him cry ...You saw everything na his college friends and house where he lives ....He has a car and driver also ....So plzz stop this crying express biwi .

Nandu : ok but ....

Manik : no buts and ifs ....He is living here for an year ....No one is objecting this .....So stop crying .....Look at him he is okay ......

Arya : ha maa .... Don't cry ....I will call you daily in fact I will video call you daily... stop crying plzz ......Jeff is right while crying you even more look like a small baby not even my small sister .....

Nandu smiles listening to him....

Than finally she accepted to leave so they all sat in cars ....Arya bid bye to them and moved to college. .....

Manan and harshad aisha arjun soha ruhi navya abhi Maddy dadi cabir mukti     reached mumbai .......drulya flied to their honeymoon from delhi .......

After reaching mumbai ...All the others left to their homes ......Dadi manan cabir mukti reached home and took rest for the day .....

After three months ......

We can see nandu running here and there in hurry

We can see nandu running here and there in hurry ....She is getting everything ready for some puja ....

Manik just came down all ready .....
But In traditional dress ....