part 23 a day with my biwi

Family love

Part 23

They both sleep in bed....But nandu is still thinking .....

Manik: kya hua biwi......

Nandu : mukti is so happy .....In fact she showed me her dresses with so much happiness.....It's all bcoz of u...Everytime u just bring dresses for her .....But today she says u left everyone to spend time with her like old days ......U know manik.....U have a special charm.....Which attracts anyone........Bcoz ur smile is a gift ........Which u have to make anyone happy......

Manik: acha ....does this smile attract you biwi.....

Nandu : i can live happily without asking anything ......if u smile and be happy with me ......That's my biggest asset........To live ......

Manik: love you biwi.......U are the reason for my smiles ........So be with me.....Forever ......

Then both sleep happily......

Next morning nandu wakes up to find herself alone on bed .....She looks in the room but doesn't find him......Then the washroom door opens revealing manik......He is fully ready ....

Nandu :good morning manik.....r u  going to office early ....

Manik: good morning ....He sits beside her and kisses her forehead .......

Nandu : Bolo r u going to office.....Ap mujhe uthati na......

Manik: it's just ankh kulgaye meri .......Go get ready .....I'm going down fresh hojaoo..... aaj no office...... kal engagement hae  uski tayyari bi karni hae ......Ok .....

Nandu : ok .....Then she kisses his cheeks and runs away into the washroom.......

Manik smiles at her and moves down.....Then nandu comes down fully ready and is searching for manik......She finds him in kitchen doing something.....

Nandu stands near the door.....manik turns to take something but looks at her ......

Manik:what are u doing here ......

Nandu : that should be my question.....What are you doing in kitchen early morning ......

Manik: biwi puja nahi karni......chalo let's do puja .....He just drag her out of kitchen to mandir......

He stands beside her joining his hands .........

Nandu : u won't go for jogging .......

Manik: no mood....I will do gym in the evening......

Nandu : aaj ho kya gaya apko.....

Manik: mujhe kya hua ....I'm fine ......

Nandu : ok.... saying she does the arthi......

They both complete the puja

They both complete the puja ......
.Together ....

Manik : don't wake up kids....Let them sleep for today .......