part 62 a deal .....

Family love

Part 62

Than everyone moved to have dinner
But manik pulled nandu out of the party...she is just looking at him only not even asking anything ...It looks like she is in some trance ....He made her sit in car and took her away from party and everyone ...........

They reached the pent house ...Nandu is so happy on seeing the house fully decorated ....Manik lifted her in his arms and carried her inside .....He made her sit on a chair in the hall.
.And closed her eyes .....

Manik : biwi....No cheating sit here by closing eyes .....

Nandu nodes in yes....She is sitting there with closed eyes  .....

Manik came out from kitchen and arranged something .....Moved to the terrace of the pent house and came back to nandu and lifted her in his arms ....On recognising him she wrapped her arms around his neck resting her head on his heart ......

Manik took her to the terrace and placed her down .....

Manik : ok you can open your eyes .....

Nandu opened her eyes to see a romantic date arrangement ......

Nandu just turned back and looked at him and hugged him tightly

Nandu just turned back and looked at him and hugged him tightly ......

Manik : come sit here....He made her sit and again moved to the other end and came back with a special cake ......

He made her sit and again moved to the other end and came back with a special cake

Manik : happy birthday to my cute biwi .....

Nandu just felt out of words .....

Manik : i know you love cup cakes ....
So happy birthday biwi ....Saying he took a cup cake and fed her .....

Nandu just hugged him tight with tears .....

Manik : y these tears .....If you are happy you cry ....If you are sad you cry ......Plzz don't cry ...

Nandu : I'm crying bcoz i can't even say anything in words .....Tears are the best things which shows emotions either happy or sad ......

Manik :ok ok my cry biwi ....Come on atleast cake to khilao.....