part 64 meeting darling ....

Family love

Part 64

After shopping .....manan left to their flat to take some rest and are getting ready to meet crystal family ......

Manik got ready and moved down and sat in the hall waiting for nandu ....

Nandu got ready in the saree manik bought for her in the mall and came down ......
Manik is just lost in her ....

Nandu : manik.....chalo...Let's go....

Manik just places his lips on her .......
And nandu is shocked on the sudden kiss ....After breaking the kiss...He is just starring her ...

Nandu : what is wrong with you??? She says hitting him on shoulder while blushing ....

Manik : everything will be wrong with me if you look this gorgeous biwi......

Nandu : shut up let's go. ....They will be waiting for us ....

Manik : let's skip that dinner ....If you forgot .....We are on honeymoon after the deal ....So I can do anything ...... he just jerks her close to him....By holding her waist .......

But nandu immediately hugged him tightly .......manik plzz i wanna meet them .....

Manik just kisses her forehead and both of them move out....... And sat in the car .....Nandu asked him to stop near a gift shop .....

She bought some gifts and chocolates for them......And they both reached a mansion......

And they both reached a mansion

Nandu read the board .....Mehta mansion......

Mehta mansion