part 19 happy moments

Family love

Part 19

Manik just hugs her tight and kisses  her forehead.....Ok ......I'm not angry now stop crying biwi....Plzz .....vaise looking beautiful .....In the saree .... He says tickling her ....Making her laugh loud .......

He stops after her request ....then nandu tried to tickle him....He is just standing like a statue......Not getting affected ......

Manik: i dont feel ticklish biwi. ....Don't try .....

Nandu : ap sachme monster ho....She realised she called him monster and is about to run....But manik back hugged her ......

Manik: acha so I'm monster....But you know what monsters do....

But nandu turns around and kissed him on his cheeks. ......

Manik is shocked on seeing his biwi....Nandu laughs seeing his shocked face ......

Manik: what is this for.....

Nandu : bcoz my husband has warned the staff to allow me any where anytime in the office ......And he also said them that i dont need permission to meet him....Im so happy thats y i kissed him.....

Manik: oh really .......But mujhe laga my biwi trust me ....But she doesn't ......Saying this he leaves her and moves in and sits on the couch.....

Nandu moves to him......And sits beside him....

Nandu : i trust you manik ji ....

Manik: oh really .....That's y u said everything to me like manik ji mukti needs books ....Arya needs money..... cabir needs this that and alL....U have time to say all the things of the world .....That time you have your mobile with you....But  that time  when u reached the office that bloody lady is speaking shit and you are crying listening to it ......U didn't even think of me .....To atleast call me once .....U just gave the file to Aisha and left .....What if Aisha doesn't come .....just forget it. .....U didn't think I'm atleast a human to save a girl getting humiliated......I know I'm a bad husband that time .....But you know that I will never let anyone ....damn anyone to insult u.....Have  i ever did that in the married life of six years....Leaving the fasico of mukti .......I respected you trusted you even with my secret locker ..... But you didn't even think of saying your problem to me .......You didn't feel me worth .......To save you. ......I know it's my mistake for not showing the world that your my wife .....But do you think that low that I can't even take a stand for you ....The same happened in party ......They spoke shit and u cried and stood like a statue without even replying.....Being too good is also injurious ....People take advantage of it .....But whom im saying ....Just forget it ......It's over ......

But nandu hugged him tightly........Don't call my husband bad .....He is the best husband anyone can have .....He is the only person who treats brother sisters as kids ......He loves me a lot ......Respects me ......I know I can call u but I don't want to create a scene in office ......I thought It would hamper your reputation bcoz u married me......I'm really sorry ......I trust you manik ji......I know I'm also wrong ......But plzz don't get angry .....I promise to share every problem with you......I promise .....Plzz don't ignore me ......I feel alone if you ignore me .....It reminds me that I am an orphan......I need you always with me......Plzz ......You are my everything .........She cried ......

Manik hugs her back .......Don't cry ........Listen to me I can never leave u alone .....When I'm angry I just stay from u  bcoz i don't want to hurt you anymore  .......Ok but I always have a girl in my life who controls my angry .....Very easily.....

Nandu breaks the hug....wipes the tears ......Who's that girl  .....???

Manik with smirk .....My girl friend.....y do u need details ......