part 29 my priority

Family love

Part 29

Nandu just tried to get angry on him.....but he laughed looking at her trying to be angry ....... hugged her tightly .....They stayed like that in each other arms........

Then they both moved down to see mukti arya dhruv cabir sitting in the hall and talking and laughing.....

On seeing manik mukti ran to him.....
.And hugged him....

Mukti : i missed you baba ....

Manik : i missed you my baby......

Then manik met all the boys. ....Then all four went to fresh up and come for dinner .......

They all sat on the dinning table ......
manik started serving nandu her plate full ...She just looked at him......
He glared her this is noticed by all four who are sitting on the dinning table. ...Nandu silently ate the food without any conversation.......All four giggled looking at her cute expressions....manik had a smile seeing her ...

Then everyone moved to their rooms..
Manik gave nandu her medicine ...
.She  had it without any tantrums .....

Finally they both slept on the same bed on opposite sides.....Manik didn't hug her bcoz she might feel uncomfortable ....As she is still angry on him.....

But late night ....He saw her shivering as he is not sleeping......He immediately moved to see her body shivering .....Then he immediately switch off the ac and hugged her tightly ......On feeling his warmth she slept happily ......

Next morning ....manik woke up by the ring of his phone......He saw that nandu is sleeping on him like a cute baby ....He kisses her forehead and made her sleep properly checked her fever and felt it's better now and then checked his phone to see a call from jai .....

He moved to the balcony and answered the call .....

Manik : good morning jai....ur calling early ....

Jai : there is a deal in the office. ...r u coming today ....

Manik : no...

Jai : but y...

Manik : nandu is not feeling well....
Nothing is more important than her ..

Jai: but without you this deal ......

Manik: i can get more deals but I can't leave my nandu now........So u may cancel the deal.....Bcoz nandu is my priority .....If I know she will be like this in my absence ....I would have never gone to London .....I don't know that she will get her health so degraded by neglecting it ........So she needs me and I will be with her ......
You take care of office im not coming

Jai : ok ok...I will take care of office.....
You take care of her ...I'm so happy for you  bcoz atleast now you got know your priority......

Manik : thank you for understanding jai ....

Jai : don't be so formal idiot ....Bye

Manik : bye.....Saying he turns back to see nandu standing behind him...

Manik : you woke up ....chalo sleep on the bed u need rest ....

But she is still looking at him.....He just lifted her in his arms and made her lay down on bed .......

And called the Butler for coffe ......He gave her coffee and moved to washroom......He came back from wash room in casuals wiping his hair with a towel .....to see her standing with his dress and things required for office .......She placed them in his hand indicating him to go to office ......