part 57 mangalore story

Family love

Part 57

Manik just hugs her tightly .....No one understands anything except jai ....All are looking at manan to know who is the person...What is their connection with manan....

Manik made nandu sit on the bench and sat beside her .....Rest all sat on different places ......Even arjun is fine so harshad sent Aisha arjun home with driver ....Rest all came back ...

Nandu : manik it's been an hour ....
You are not speaking but just starring at me ....What's the matter ....I promise I will never leave you .....Plzz say it out ....Your scaring me ....

Manik : biwi....You remember Maddy visited our house first time .....

Nandu nodes in yes....Everyone are looking at him confused ......In the meanwhile Maddy soha came running bcoz they got to know  arjun is not well from harshad .......

Manik : that day when soha asked you about amms you cried a lot that night ....

Nandu just put her head down .....
Tears brimmed her eyes....manik just pulled her in his hug ....She hugged him tightly resting her head on his heart ....Still sitting on bench....

Manik : next morning ....I just informed the Butler I'm going to pune and left ....But I didn't go to pune .....

Nandu looked at his face .....

Manik : i went to Mangalore .....

Nandu looked at him shocked ....

Manik : i thought I'm the reason for your pain....Amms misunderstood you only bcoz of me ......So I thought I need to go and tell her the truth and ask for forgiveness .....I went there.....Bcoz i know she may not listen to manik but will definitely listen to manu ......So I went and spoke to her personally....
.Without telling you ...Bcoz i wanted to surprise you by bringing amms and telling you I'm your manu .....But....

Nandu : amms ne kya bola ..... How is she manik ....She is fine right....did she forgive me .....Can we go meet her .....
kuch toh bolo na. ...plzzzz .....She is pleading him....Helplessly....The whole family looked surprised to see the ever so strong girl becoming weak ....

Manik just held her strong ......In his arms .....I told her everything ......She first got angry on me for hiding everything but she forgave me ..... And she wanted to meet you ....

Nandu : this is bad ....You hide this from me ....Plzz take me to Mangalore once ....Plzz manik ....

Manik : actually that day amms wanted to meet you ....So she wanted to come to mumbai .....

Nandu : really she forgave  me ..Na ....
Your not lying right .... She can never forgive easily i broke her trust manik ....She gave this orphan her surname.... her skills...Education....She just gave me a life and I broke her trust ..... I just wanted to ask her to forgive me .....will she forgive me .....
Plzz manik i can't take this any more
I just want her to forgive me .....Plzz .... It's like I'm dying daily at the feeling she hates me ....I never saw hatred for me manik ....But that day when she left me in the ngo alone on knowing the news of our marriage ....I was shattered ....I really don't know what would I do if not for our kids who held me with love ....But I wanted to tell amms....My desicion may be wrong for my age that day . ..But I got a good family a good husband Friends
Dadi ....And my best gift kids ....I know she is angry at that time ....But I wanted to take you all to her and show her this is my family and I'm.happy ...Than she will forgive me ...Bcoz all she wanted was my happiness .....That's y she was hurt thinking i was forced to marry you  ...But I willingly got married to you ..... Plzz take me to mangalore plzz .....