part 20 new love story .....

Family love. ......

Part 20

Like this they spent the afternoon and finally in the evening they reached home and are waiting for kids to reach home .......

Nandu is making the evening snacks.....manik is just scrolling the channels  of the tv....he didn't find anything  interesting.....So he thought to find his biwi.....Then he found her in kitchen with messy bun.......Pallu tucked on her waist and she is so busy frying something .......

Suddenly she felt a hand on her right side of  waist.....She pushed it back.....And the other side ....This time she hit with spatula ......

Manik: this is domestic violence biwi....I will keep a case against u ......only if you don't kiss me .....

Nandu : oh really ......Case for a kiss .....

Manik: yes anything for a kissy .... .

Nandu : what will u  write in complain ....That my wife didn't kiss me so I'm keeping a case against her ......Bolo manik ji....

He just sits on the kitchen slab....She is busy frying some french fries....

Manik: yeah I will also write my wife feels her hot and handsome husband old.....So she calls him ji ji ji....... Very irritating ......

Nandu : it's called respect .....

Manik : u know there is no need of respect ..... We both are equal in fact I must say a girl is always superior to every boy bcoz she could easily manage a home without even asking a holiday......But a boy works in office but still shows tantrums on his wife......And family ......U know na there are more working women who even manage home and office very nicely....So stop calling ji.....

Nandu : i need some time plzz ......

Manik: i don't really understand y u need time to call your husband with lovely names like darling baby janu.... Such a boring biwi i have ....

Nandu : so u want me to call u with cheesy names.....Isnt it not so the image of the great manik malhotra ji..

Manik: who said that....even i want my girl to call me with different names ........When I'm with her ........

Nandu is about to answer ....But they heard the shout of arya......

Arya : maa ....Maa....Maa...He is continuously shouting ....So nandu left the kitchen immediately ....Leaving the fries on stove.....

Manik: biwi fries.....he calls her but she is running to arya .....Hmm....Kids came na....She will again be back to the square ignoring me .....Poor me .......You did this to yourself mr malhotra now enjoy ....Saying he took the fries out of the oil pan.....And switched off the stove and moved out ........

What he saw made him run ....Bcoz arya is shouting in happiness and twirling nandu ........By lifting her.....

Manik: arya put her down .....She will fall down......

Arya puts her down....manik holds nandu immediately..... ..And arya hugs both  manik and nandu together ......
I'm so happy bhai....So happy ........

Manik: ok what's the good news......

Arya takes out a medal from his pocket and puts in nandu neck.......I won the seminar maa ....Just bcoz of you ......I'm really confused but you motivated me....I did as u said.......I win.........Yeah I'm so happy.....

Nandu has happy tears......Seeing his
Happiness .........

Arya : u told me na do something unique......Pata hae maine kya kiya.....i selected the whole text book as topic........Then when I went on stage ......I said I'm not going to tell particular topic but I will say everything but only if they want to listen ....So many professors asked me back questions on different topics....I explained them......They said my idea is unique and I did this seminar in a different way ....So I won.......All bcoz of you love you maa ......