part 92 I forgive you

Family love

Part 92

In airport Aliya saw dhruv ....
everyone are talking normally with him... dhruv is  just standing there emotionless .... bcoz he has done a huge mistake but no one is judging him ...... He cried more silently sitting beside arjun in flight ...bcoz he felt ashamed to sit beside anyone .. .

Finally the flight landed in mangalore ...... And everyone moved in cars to Murthy house .......

Dhruv saw the house fully decorated along with the garden between two houses.....

They all moved inside ....dhruv stood near the door ..... He saw manik Arya cabir being hugged by everyone .... He didn't know if he can go in or not....

That is when he saw nandu coming out from a room....she looked cute with a big bump.....

she looked cute with a big bump

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

she is looking like a bride..... Manik immediately made her sit ....

Manik : arey dhruv .....andar aoo na ....he asked on seeing dhruv near the door  ... everyone attention shifted to them.....

Dhruv is just standing there only..... Arya cabir are angry on him....but manik moved to him and held his hand and pulled him inside ...... Nandu is just smiling looking at them....

Manik : see biwi....your duggu is here on baby shower .....bachon dekho sabse bada chachu aya hae apse Milnae .....he said bending near nandu ki belly .....

Dhruv burst out in tears and hugged manik tight ......saying numerous sorry ......

Manik : bas bas stop crying buddy .....

Dhruv : I'm sorry bhai ...saying he fell on manik feet .....

Manik : dhruv kya kar rahi ho....
utho ....don't do this ....

Dhruv : I'm sorry bhai maine bahut galat kiya .....

Manik : it's okay but you realised your mistake na its enough for us ......

Dhruv : not enough bhai ....plzz punish me ....plzz ....

Manik smiled listening to him and saw nandu who is smiling at him....

Manik : you are already punished for your mistake kyu nandu....

The whole family is looking at them in shock.....but nandu nodes in yes.....

Manik : she asked me to take her away from Mumbai ....bcoz she knows you are manipulated bcoz you trust easily .... That day she told me there will be a day where you realise your mistake and you will come to us and ask us for forgiveness.... And  when I said I will punish you that day ....you know what she said....you are already taking a punishment bcoz you never stay alone but you are alone from the time we left home ..... Even Aliya didn't talk to you bcoz she is hurt .... Having no one to even ask if you had food or not what more can be a punishment than being isolated by whole family. .....that's like living in hell ....now you will not be alone bcoz you realised the value of your family .....