part 67 cabbu missing

Family love

Part 67

Cabir : than being single is better ....
He says looking at everyone ......All of them burst in to laughter .....But manik is just starring mukti who is laughing loudly ....Bcoz  sandhya ruhi mukti are teasing abhi....And he is sulking like a kid .....Nandu aliya navya being the good sisters are supporting him.....

They all had lunch with loads of fun...
Finally all the others left to their homes. .....Even dhruv aliya went to sexena house with harshad aisha ronit and arjun .......cabir went out on some work .....thakkars took mukti out with them.....

Finally manan sat in their room....
manik is just looking at the pictures on the wall by sitting on the bed
He has tears in his eyes Remembering all his childhood memories .......

Nandu came and sat beside him.....and side hugged him..

Nandu : manik what is this like a kid you are crying ......It's not like we are getting her married today and sending tomorrow na .....It takes time. Get a grip on yourself .....Plzz .....If not mukti will not get married .....You know na how much she loves you .....

Manik: i know .....But ....

Nandu : no matter what ....You will find me beside you .....

He smiles listening to her .......

Manik : I'm just reminiscing the old memories...Looking at those pictures..

Nandu : i don't like you crying .....

Manik : ok ok i won't .....He says wiping his tears. .....

Nandu : sleep for sometime ......

Manik : I'm fine .....

Nandu : not body but brain needs rest .....Sleep is the only time you will stop thinking ....So just shut up and sleep ....She ordered him....

Manik : hitler biwi.....

Nandu : yes I'm hitler ....Chup chap sojaoo ......Saying she pushed him on bed ......He smiled looking at her and pulled her along.....

Manik : there is no one at home ....You also sleep with me .....Than only i can sleep peacefully ......

Nandu : ok....Saying this she adjusted the ac temperature and pulled the duvet covering them .....And placed her head on his chest.....He hugged her tightly ......

After sometime .....manik woke up to find him alone on bed .....He checked his phone to see more missed calls.....
It's from jai ....So he called back .... And spoke to him....After that he got ready and moved down to see nandu in kitchen.....He stood near the door Folding his hands near his chest and observing his biwi....She is baking something ....He didn't disturb her ....
She placed the thing in the oven ....He went and back hugged her ....

Nandu : so finally my kumbkaran husband got up .....

Manik : vo kya hena....my hitler biwi is missing in my arms...So I got up ....

Nandu smiled listening to him and turned back to see him fully ready ....

Nandu : r u going any where .....

Manik : we are going ....

Nandu : but where .....

Manik : jai called me saying there is a  party i forgot it actually ........To tell you yesterday ......

Nandu : manik vo....

Manik: kya hua ....

Nandu : dhruv aliya are staying in sexena house ...Even sandhya aunty said she won't send mukti as she wants to spend time with mukti.....
Arya is also not here ....cabir will come home early ....So.....