part 15 knowing each other

Family love ....

Part 15

Manik : than what about me ....Will u leave me alone ......???He keeps a cute pout .....

Nandu smiled looking at him........

Nandu : never .....

Manik: that means you forgave me ????

Nandu : no ....In a serious tone ......

Manik :  r u angry on me for not giving  you any right as wife .....

Nandu : if it is regarding me i would have forgiven u ......Bcoz i already forgave u...... bcoz u have your reasons .....You and me both are immature at that age .... We did what we felt is right .....But what about my kids ....y should they suffer for our mistakes.....

Manik: what happened .....To them ....

Nandu : manik ji i know u as manu ....U were never like this.....U changed yourself to be very rude ....Bcoz of guilty towards me  and u distanced yourself from them ....They missed u in every thing they do ......
Mukti used to sit in the garden every  friday expecting you to come and take her out for a movie and shopping like how u used to take her before mom dad death ....But you are no where......
cabir used to wait in basket ball ground to play a match with you and play video games ....But you are no where .......dhruv used to wait with his guitar to jam with you ....You didn't come ......arya used to cry to study bcoz u are the one who always helped him in study .....But instead of helping him ....One day when his principal complained you hit him with belt very brutally ......He just is scared of you now. ....And just scared what if he fails in an exam just bcoz of your this impulsive decision of hitting him to make things right .......The day my kids will be happy that is the day I will heart fully accept you ....But I'm not saying I will leave you alone in this .....I'm with you always ......Just let's  make things right .....
.Plzz ....Before starting our married life.  

Manik just hugs her waist  tightly in sleeping position .....By placing his head on her heart.....I'm sorry ....Now I realised how badly i hurt my kids and you  and neglected you all i thought I am being strict to them but I never got to know they are scared of me ........Thank you for making me understand .......I will make things right and gain your forgiveness and I will make sure we all will be happy .......He is just crying .....Nandu just held him like a small baby .......You will be with me right .....You won't leave me like mom dad na .....He asks like a small kid ....

Nandu : never i can leave this kid husband of mine ....

Manik: yes..... yours only yours ......

Nandu gets a good  smile ......They slept like that only .....manik is sleeping on nandu ......she held him like a baby and he slept  ......She kissed him on forehead.......

Later that evening manik just woke up ....To see himself sleeping on nandu .....He slowly moved out from her and covered her with blanket .....
And moved to fresh up and called abhi .....

Manik: abhi ...

Abhi : ha manik bol...

Manik: what are my kids doing .....

Abhi : sabko maine movie dekhne bejha hae....As they are getting bored at home ....They will come late home .....

Manik: plzz let them stay there tonight ....Morning i will come and pick them up ......

Abhi : kya baat hae mr malhotra plzz and all....

Manik: nothing you idiot ....Do as I say ....

Abhi : how is my sister .....