part 47 one side love

Family love

Part 47

They both spent a romantic night there in the forest in  presence of stars and fireflies .........

Next morning .....Nandu woke up first and moved out of the bed and started roaming around .....She is just standing near the lake ...... And shivering due to cold .........

She is just observing the sunrise

She is just observing the sunrise ...... Then two hands get wrapped around  her .....She knows it's her extra kid .....

He puts his head on her shoulder ......
And hugged her tightly........ She just felt better in his warmth ........

Nandu : good morning manu....

Manik : good morning biwi .....He says still closing his eyes ....

Nandu : chalo ....Let's go home ....We need to go to delhi ......All must be waiting for us....

Manik : okay.....Saying he turned her and kisses her forehead .....

Nandu smiles looking at him.....Then they both walks back to car .....And than reaches home and gets ready.....

Than the whole family gets ready and comes down......They all get in car and reach the airport and sat in the vip waiting hall........

Then harshad Aisha arjun .....Walked in along with Maddy soha......

Harshad hugged aliya and started talking to her  .....He felt very happy looking at her happy face .....He saw nandu playing with arjun ......

Aisha manik Maddy soha.....Are cracking jokes ........cabir arya dhruv chatting together ....... Aliya also joined them.......

Harshad moved to nandu .....

Harshad: kaisa hae meri behan ......

Nandu : aliya is very happy ......

Harshad : I'm asking about you not aliya......You are my first sister than her .....Bcoz you are elder to her ......
Remember that.......For namesake i didn't ask you to call me bhai ......I mean it completely with my heart  ......

Nandu : sorry bhai ....I'm good .... 

Harshad : good that my both sisters are happy  in malhotra mansion if not I will break the bones of these malhotra brothers.......

Nandu laughs loudly listening to him..

Nandu : u will never get that chance bhai ......Bcoz these people love us a lot .....Any girl coming to malhotra house can never be sad .......Bcoz these malhotra brothers are  More precious than any gems ......... The girl must be lucky to have them as a life partner ...
..And yeah I'm happy to be a wife of manik......I hope even aliya is happy with dhruv  ...So as a brother you don't need to break their bones and waste energy.....bcoz when it comes to their loving ones ....These malhotra brothers are very possessive......And also become monsters when it comes to our safety So trust them ...... They are the best for us ......