part 86 second round

Family love

Part 86

Manik moved to her and hugged her tight ....nandu felt something is bothering him.....

After breaking the hug everyone fed him sweets ...but he is looking dull .....

They all had dinner .....and left to sleep....asusual Manan in their room.....mukbhi in Arya cabir room.....dadi amms in guest room....Arya cabir in thd hall ......

Nandu is just waiting for manik to talk ...but he is just starring the ceiling holding nandu in his arms .....

Nandu : manu ....kya hua. ....r u ok ....

Manik comes out of his trance and looks at her face to see her tensed ....he knew he can't make her tensed .....

Manik : I'm fine biwi ....he says with a smile .....

Nandu : don't lie to me na .....

Manik : okay biwi .....I'm not lying to you ha disturbed hu .....

Nandu : kuch hua kya. ....

Manik : jo gaana Maine gaya tha ....vo I just wrote after mom dad  left us ....it's just I ....he burst into tears hugging nandu ......

Nandu : okay okay ....ishhh ...chup hojaoo manik....mom will never be happy seeing you cry .... Infact she is proud of you seeing you sing for her....it's your love for her you sang that song .....so now stop being dull and focus on the next round ...make mom proud ....you know I wanted to tell you something ....

Manik raised his head looking at her ...she wipes his tears with her pallu ......

Manik : what is that ???

Nandu : our family members who will leave us will be born like babies ...so see we will be blessed with cute baby girl like mom...so be happy you have her here ....saying she placed his hand on her stomach .....

Manik : sachi mere mom hena . .

Nandu : ha manu ...they are  listening to you from inside .... So don't be sad ...she will be with us after six months ....so be happy ..... You have to win the competition for her ....

Manik : I will do anything for my babies.....

Nandu : that's y babies love their papa more .....and also they are coming with their papa to watch him singing in finale ....and winning it ....

Manik gets a bright smile listening to it ..... Really he asked her ....

Nandu : yes....saying she kissed his forehead. .....

Manik : I love you biwi .....

Nandu : love you too...sleep now you  have practice tommorow.....

Manik nodded in yes and slept hugging nandu .....he dozed of being tired .....

Nandu in mind ....hey bappa give me strength to make it up for his competition ....I felt very bad for not standing with him today .....I want him to be happy I hope I can bear this pain....plzz keep my babies safe.....
.thinking all this she slept kissing his heart .......

Next morning .....manik woke up first to see nandu holding him in tight grip ....he kissed her forehead ...which disturbed her sleep ....she smiled looking at him ....

Nandu : good morning manu ....

Manik : good morning biwi ....come let's fresh up .....they both got fresh up in turns and reached the hall to see all ready and they wished everyone and had breakfast prepared by dadi .....

After that cabir and manik left to radio station for practise ......

Mukti Arya Abhi left to airport to pick up harshad arjun aisha ruhi Navya as they are coming to enjoy manik singing in the competition....this is a surprise for him.....