Chinese?

Alex POV: 

"Hey Magnus?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry." He walked over, plopping on the couch with me. I scooted closer to my boyfriend, wrapping my arms around his waist. Suddenly, he leans in closer. Our faces are but an once apart, and he pulls me closer to him. 

He starts trailing kisses along my jawline, going further down, reaching my neck. He pauses, looks at me with a seductive smirk, and leans over to my ear. My breath hitches, and whispers something quietly.

"So, I was thinking Chinese for dinner tonight?" I look at him, incredulous.

"For the love of Odin." A smile forms  on my face. I grab the closest pillow, and whack him in the face. He falls over, surprised with the sudden action. He stands up, grabs his phones, and starts ordering the food.

—-When the food gets delivered—-

I put one end of a potsticker in my mouth, chewing on it before bringing the food to Magnus.We sit on the couch, preparing to eat when Magnus leans over and takes the other end of the potsticker, Lady and the Tramp style. Needless to say, the food got cold.

////:

Sorry if it's a bit short! I saw this on Pinterest and kinda fell in love. So, let me know if you want more things like this, BUT NOT SMUT. Seriously, I have no clue how to write smut. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!!

-Fanofallfandoms18