Kitty: Part 2

Alex's POV:(Betcha didn't see that coming)

I blinked my eyes open, my gaze immediately directing to Magnus. My cat-sized gaze softened. Ever since I had come to the hotel, I had loved Magnus. Of course, he being oblivious, still didn't know, and I wasn't going to walk up to him and announce my undying love. I had spent the past several nights planning out my plan. 

I would shift into a cat, and pretend I couldn't shift back. I knew Magnus had a soft spot for cats, so I would stay with him, strengthening our bond. Now, here's the kicker. If I remained as a cat for more than 24 hours at a time, it would be harder to go back. So, every night, until I could 'turn back' I would shift back and kiss him on the forehead. That was enough to keep my feelings at bay. So I would stay with him, and I would love him.

Magnus POV: 

I I lazily blinked my eyes open, and upon awakening, a saw a particular cat curled up on my stomach. I gently scratched a spot behind his ears. His eyes opened, but his purring got even louder. He scooted up, his delicate head on my neck. 

"Aww. So cute." Alex looked up, hearing this, seemed satisfied. After a few more minutes of cuddling, I looked at my clock, and saw I had to get up. I nudged  him off of me. He huffed unhappily but relented. I walked clumsily to my closet. I pulled out a green Valhalla T shirt and shorts. I went to the bathroom to change, and soon made my way out.

Alex bounded over to me, meowing loudly. I picked him up, carrying him to the kitchen. I sat him on the he counter and rummaged through the cabinets until I found a tea bag. I heated up a cup of water, then but the tea bag in. I turned and saw Alex looking at me expectantly. 

"What? You want tea too?" I asked jokingly, but was met with a nod. Alright. I got a small saucer and poured some of my tea into it. I carried the cup and saucer to the coffee table, Alex padding behind. I sat down on the couch, and grabbed the remote. I turned on some cooking show, and pulled Alex into my lap. I pulled our cups to us, and Alex lapped contentedly on the tea. I didn't even really watch the show. Most of my attention was on Alex and petting him. I dozed off, Alex purring contentedly on my chest.

-\{^•^}/

I was awoken by a soft buzzing on my phone. Alex woke up too, and eyed the phone warily. I examined it to find that it was an alarm I set beforehand. I groaned. Alex peered up at me.

"I have to get up. I have a date tonight that I have to be at in 30 minutes." Alex's eyes widened before hissing and running. Weird. I changed into a slightly less wrinkled Valhalla shirt and pulled back my hair. I strolled into the kitchen, and saw Alex hissing angrily.

"Alex? Are you ok?" I picked him up, and he hissed, but didn't resist. Realization dawned on me as I set Alex down on the counter.

"This is what it's about? You're upset with me going on a date with someone else?" He kept an angry gaze on the floor. 

"Silly cat. Pluck up the courage to ask me on a date. It's not like I would say no." I gave him a kiss in between his ears, then grabbed my phone and ran out, leaving an astonished Alex behind. 

-\{^•^}/-

I exhaustedly closed the door behind me, practically dragging myself the way to the bed. Alex meowed in greeting. I face planted on the bed, sighing in exhaustion. A soft paw prodded my face. I sat up, pulling him into my lap. He settled down, waiting for the story.

"The date didn't go as I hoped. Way too fake. He was on his phone the whole time, then forced me to a duel. I got out of there as soon as I could. I would have preferred a date with a particular green haired individual." I said with a smile. I pulled the blanket over me, along with Alex. He happily curled up into the crook of my neck. I drifted off, smiling softly.

Around midnight, I had the same dream. Except with this time with more detail. They were lean, and had delicate skin and fluffy hair. Two mismatched eyes stared at me. They leaned in and cupped my face in their hands, and placed a tender kiss to my forehead. They rested their forehead on mine, and looked into my eyes.

" He didn't deserve you. I would love to go on a date with you."

Just a dream. Right?

——-

Thanks guys for keeping up with this! I love writing this, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be writing several parts. I already had a plot planned out, and it promises fluff. Anyway, should I turn this into a book? I mean, it would be similar but more scratched out and with more detail and a Epilouge. Vote, comment, and enjoy!

-Fanofallfandoms18