The Love Potion

"Hurry! Before she comes back!" Mallory rushes out, TJ and Halfborn crowded around the cup of mead. TJ quickly shook out the pink potion into liquid, and noticing Alex's familiar pink and green sweater vest, hid the small bottle titled,'Love Potion'. 

Mallory had strategically placed the drugged cup in front of Magnus. The way this specific potion worked was the person who drank the potion fell in love with the first person they saw. Mallory saw the way Magnus and Alex looked at each other, but Magnus refused it. Hopefully, the potion would reveal that.

By this point, Alex has sat down, the trio looking around inconspicuously. Alex reached for her mead, raising to her lips. Her multicolored eyes flicked over to them as Halfborn giggled. She shrugged, taking a sip. 

Her eyes directed towards Magnus, but instead of the world blowing up or Alex suddenly making out with Magnus, she went back to normal. Mallory looked at the symptoms on the vial. Giddiness, obsessive thoughts, desires, and strong romantic feelings. Mallory suddenly had an idea.

"So Alex, how you feeling?" Mallory questioned, seeing if Alex would be all mushy gushy. Alex simply raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, Keen. What do you want?"

"Nothing. Just wanting to check in." Alex pushed herself from the table.

"Later losers." Mallory's eyes flicked from the vial to Alex's spot, gasping loudly.

-

Prompt: Person A's friends put a love potion in their drink to make them fall in love with someone random, but after drinking it, they act the exact same.

-

Heyo! I know, haven't updated in a while. Hope this will keep you busy. Just got out for summer, so should have more time to write.

-Fanofallfandoms18