Hateful Flowers

Hi Guys! Sosososososo sorry I haven't updated recently. Hopefully this makes up for it. 

Magnus POV-

I yawned, sweeping up some scattered petals on the floor. Sweeping was a relaxing thing, especially in a flower shop. The shop had a counter in the back, scattered stands of flower arrangements all over. A ding sounded a customer coming in. A regular, a sweet old man who came in weekly to pick up a bouquet of flowers for his wife came in. He simply paid for his flowers, grabbed them, and left. The rest of he day continued like that. Sweep, help customer, sweep. About noon though, a flash of green hair caught me off guard. They stormed up to the counter, $20 bill in had. His eyes met mine, blazing.

"How do you say 'fuck you' in flowers?" The words rushed out angrily. I silently grabbed a chart of flowers, placing it in front of him. He scanned over them, before deciding, venom still lacing his voice.

"Foxgloves, meadowsweets, and orange lilies."

"Insincerity, uselessness, and hate. Good choice. I'll be right back." Grabbed our most passive-aggressive flower vase, and fluttered around the shop, arranging the flowers. I brought them to the counter.

"18.37. Here's the receipt. May I ask what the flowers are for?" I said, pushing the paper and flowers over.

"A coworker I hate is getting a promotion." He said while scribbling, turning it over to scribble something else. He snatched up the flowers, grabbed the change, and thrust the receipt at my face. He then stormed out, flowers in hand.

My features held a soft smile, before flipping over the receipt. His number was scrawled down, along with his name. Tucking the paper in my apron, I started happily sweeping the shop.