•I'm Fine•

3rd Person POV:

A year after Magnus and Alex started dating, around the same time the 'Chase Space' had opened, they decided to move in together. They had already moved in together at Valhalla, but because they basically had the same room, it was a matter of moving in Alex's pottery wheel and clothing. Sooner or later though, daily battles and yoga to the death lacked exitement. Now, they dedicated most of their time to the Chase Space. 

They had separate rooms at the CS, but they slept in each other's rooms most nights anyways, and with the word spreading quickly through the community, there was barely any room to spare. 

Now, the conflict here was height difference. Alex had put up his (he today) shelves up to match his height, but Magnus was a fair amount shorter than Alex. Alex, was about six foot. Magnus was about 5'5. Now, we were in the situation of Magnus trying to reach to the top shelf to put a pot Alex had made for him next to the rest of Alex's pottery. To reach the top, he had to climb the bottom two shelves, and was about to fall of, but was determined.

"Magnus, get off before you fall and break something."

"No! I'm putting this up!" He reached to put it up, all his attention on getting it up there, none of staying balanced. He fell backwards, flailing wildly. Alex rushes forward, catching him before any permanent damage occurs. 

Magnus looked up into his eyes, cloudy gray meeting heterochromatic. Magus slings his arms around Alex's shoulders, pulling himself up, pecking Alex's nose. Alex's rolled his eyes, pulling Magnus in for a deeper kiss.

•=========•

Heyo!! 

Thanks once again for reading

 this, and I hope you enjoyed!!

-Fanofallfandoms18