Prologue

Attention:

To protect my rights as the author of this book, I don't allow any translations of this story and the rest of my other stories in Wattpad at any cause.

Don't copy this story and post it on any other websites.

This book is fictional. All names, location, characters, place and incidents are only based on author's imaginations and not based on a true story and real events. Any resemblance may be coincidental.

Copying, distributing and uploading of this book in any certain form without author's consent is strictly punishable by law.

Readers concerned and support regarding this matter are much appreciated. Thank you....

"Cylec."

I said and stop him from leaving.

"Shut up! Leave me alone. I don't want to see your damn face anymore."

He said and started to walk away from me but I followed him.

"Let me explain. It's not what you think." I said.

"Really? Then tell me, Cyleen. What are you exactly? Coz right now, your nothing but a slut and whore for me." He said.

"Did you ever think that I can do that to you? It's just an act–."

But he didn't let me finished what I'm going to say. He cut me off.

"I don't need to hear your stupid  lies and damn explanation! Lets – break up. Starting today, were over! Don't you ever come closer to me. Get lost!"

He said and leave me in the middle of nowhere.

"Oh, poor little Cyleen. I've already told you. But you didn't listen to me. Look what happened?"

Jessy said the moment she showed up in front of me.

"Y -your b -behind all this?"

I said while crying. I look at her.

"Yup. Now you know? So, Cylec already dumped you for good? I'm happy for him! He didn't deserve you after all. You're such a slut!" She said.

I didn't responded. I don't want to hear it anymore. That's what Cylec already told me. I just want to be alone.

What's the use of arguing with her? Cylec already dumped me like a trash.

Just for what? Just for this bitch lies and stupid prank?

That day, I cried a lot.

I cried because the only person who treated me better already dumped me.

I cried because I felt weak and I didn't even know how to fight and protect myself against everyone's absolute judgement.

And since that day, I made up my mind.

I– don't want to be weak and dumb anymore.

I want to be stronger enough to face my fear.

To conquer my greatest nightmare.

To stood still even everyone pulled me down.

To go on even my mind already told me to stop.

To control the pain that my heart continuously felt.

And most of all, to forget about his damned existence...

Author's Note:

Hi guys. Join me to explore on my first ever romantic comedy story. You know, I used to write about werewolves and vampire stories. But now, I decided to challenge myself and try something new.

So here I'am, writing this romcom story entitled His Naughty P. A.

Noted: P.A means Personal Assistant here or Secretary. Okay? Hehehe. I used an abbreviation to make the title short. Gets? Hahaha.

And also, it's a bilingual story. I used two languages here. English and Tagalog. TagLish for short.

I hope you're going to enjoy this story also.

Love you guys. Love lots...

It's me,

BabylenJ...