Chapter 35 ( Tag Line)

Cylec's Pov:

"Look who's here! Enjoy the night, Mr. Jordan. I thought you can't make it tonight coz you're just got married and choose to spend most of your time with your wife and son. I'm glad you came, man."

It's Mr. Jared Monaco. One of the biggest investor of CJREC and co- founder of Real Estate Bidding Program. He's a nice person and very well organized businessman. His real estate company, the Monaco Group of Companies are based here in California, USA. 

Of course it's expected that he's here. I thought he's coming with his wife. But he's not. His only daughter accompanied him. I've known Mr. Monaco since I was a child. Dad and him are best of friends. That's why even dad already past away several years ago, he continued to be part of CJREC.

Even his daughter is closed to me though. She's my childhood friend before when I was in kindergarten until forth grade in elementary because Mr. Monaco used to stay in Jordan's mansion everytime he visited in the Philippines with his wife and daughter.

What's her name again? I think it's Diana if I'm not mistaken. I didn't hear anything from her since they migrated here in California after she finished grade four. She's the same age as me, though. So it's nice to finally see her again.

"That's what I want too, but I still have some projects I needed to taking care of here in US." I said.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Jordan. I thought you're still single. But I think I'm already too late." Diana said while giving me an intense look.

Oh crap! Why she's looking at me that way? Don't tell me— damn! Is she flirting with me right now!? I've already known that kind of look. I think she's the kind of woman who enjoyed hooking up to the man she likes and do the one night stand after that. She became a liberated woman now. Well, I've known her as a timid and shy type of girl before. But right now, I don't think so.

"Nice to see you too, Ms. Monaco."

I said in a formal voice so that she don't have any reason to try hooking up with me coz I'm not interested at all!

"Just call me Diana, Cylec. Just like the old times. No need formality." She said while smiling seductively.

Jeez! How did she do that!? In front of her dad, specially? And to think that she knows I'am already married! I think she don't know the word back off. And she don't know when to stop her flirting mode. That's so frustrating! Mr. Monaco just laughed. I think he's already aware about his daughter's behavior. And he just let her being like that!?

"I'm sorry about Diana's behavior, Mr. Jordan. She's always like that. You know that she used to had a crush on you before, right?" Mr. Monaco said.

"Dad! You're embarrassing me!"

She said but I doubt it if she's really embarrassed. I think she's more on enjoying this kind of situation than to be embarassed. It doesn't shows on her face at all.

"What!? That's the truth, right? You've been crying a lot since we migrated here in California coz you don't want to be far away with Mr. Jordan." Mr. Monaco said.

Seriously? They're going to talked about that in front of me? I didn't even know that she had a crush on me before. I treated her as a friend back then. Nothing special. It's up to her if she gave that a different meaning. I don't have any feelings towards her. Even before, and until now!

"Okay. I think you two need to catch up since both of you became friends before. I'm just going to the stage for us to start the program and the party after that. Mr. Jordan, please take a look with my daughter for a while. I'll be right back." Mr. Monaco said.