Chapter 24 ( Blind Date )

Cylec's Pov:

We are here in South Megamall in El Nido, Palawan right now. I mean— together with Enrique and Jessy. Were here for a few weeks vacation. Since it's Enrique's birthday tomorrow, Jessy and I planned to take him in a vacation treat and we decided to celebrate his birthday in one of my villa here in Palawan.

Well, Enrique and Jessy are now officially dating. And I'm happy for them. They really look so happy together and who can say that they like cats and dog before? We decided to go shopping here in SM for tomorrow's party.

After we get tired from roaming around the mall, and buy all those stuff we needed for Enrique's party tomorrow, we decided to go home  but Jessy said her excuse for a while coz she badly needed to use a comfort room. That's why Enrique and I just waiting for her inside my car.

"What took her so long?" Enrique said

"I don't know. Why don't you go after her?" I said.

"You're right. Just wait us here." He said.

He was about to get off in my car when we saw Jessy already walking towards our direction.

"There she is! What took you so long?" Enrique said and opened the door for her.

Jessy entered my car and I started driving right away.

"I can't believe what I just saw inside, guys." She said.

I'm just listening to her. I know her. For sure she's just going to complain how gross the comfort room in malls, I think. She always has to say coz she's such a perfectionist!

"What is it? Let me guess. About the comfort room?" Enrique said.

See? Even Enrique knows about it. We both know her attitude!

"Of course not! I didn't even reached the comfort room. I felt creepy all of a sudden when I saw a ghost inside the mall, that's why I won't be able to used a comfort room." She said.

What? A ghost!? Is she serious? That's new. I didn't know that she had a third eye. Or she's just kidding around? How come she saw a ghost in a broad day light and in a crowded place like that? She's impossible!

"A ghost? Are you kidding me?" Enrique said.

"No, I'm not. You two were gonna be shocked for sure. I mean— I was shocked when I saw her too." She said.

Why she's talking in a riddle right now? At first she's talking about a ghost. Now she's referring to a woman. And who is she talking about?

"Her? So— the ghost is a female?" Enrique said.

"Yeah, she is. And guess what, she has a name. She said she's Maura! That fucking bitch! I think she's just pulling a prank on us! I mean— oh my gosh! How am I going to say this!" She said.

What's so hard on telling about it? Is she that shocked seeing that ghost? What did that ghost looks like? Such a horrible one? A bloody mary wearing a white dress with a long and messy hair just like a common ghost we used to watch in a horror movie? What?

"Just spell it out, Jessy. You make me feel nervous." Enrique said again.

Nervous, huh? When it comes to ghost I know that Enrique really hated it. That's why I'm sure that Jessy is only making a prank on Enrique right now. And this bastard was already starting to get nervous. What a freak!

"You're not the one whose suppose to get nervous, okay. I think Cylec has the rights to feel that." She said again.

Me? Why? I'm not afraid at ghost at all. I swear. I decided to joined their conversation instead of just listening only.