Chapter 19 ( The Gift )

Cylec's Pov:

"Mr. Jordan, Mr. Sy wanted to schedule a meeting with you."

Cyleen told me when I arrived in the office. I gave her a smack kiss on her lips quickly. I came to the office late coz I over slept. After our love making last night, I feel tired and exhausted but totally complete.

She makes me feel complete which I never felt to any woman I've ever slept with before. It feels like I'm the one who experience making love for the first time. Silly, man! And I love her more because of what she makes me feel like.

"What Mr. Sy said?" I asked.

"He's asking why you're keep on postponing the residential projects in Brgy. Pag- asa." She said.

"Is that the only thing he said?" I asked again.

"Yes, Mr. Jordan. Where's that Brgy. Pag- asa by the way? You know, there's a lot of place here in Metro Manila named Pag- asa like where I live." She said.

I didn't responded. How can I tell her that the reason why I keep on postponing that very important project is because I know that she's going to be homeless once that project started! That project is supposed to start two months ago. And until now, I can't start it yet coz I'm thinking about her situation.

"Don't worry about it. I can handle Mr. Sy. There's nothing to worry about. Are you okay now? I mean— I thought you need to rest after what happened last night." I changed the topic.

She blushed so suddenly.

"I'm totally fine, Mr. Jordan. Isn't it obvious?" She said.

"Yeah. It's really obvious. You're glowing. I think we need to do it more often whenever we had a free time. I've already missed it."  I said.

Jeez! What I'am thinking right now! Were supposed to talk about work since it's office hour. And yet I'm enjoying talking about our love making session. Where's my professionalism now? It looks like I can't move on with our first night!

She turned red again. I smiled. I'm sure she's really embarrassed right now. There's nothing to be embarrassed about it. I'm proud to say that I really love to make love with her over and over again. I'm sure I'm not going to get tired making her so happy, glow and bloom everyday like how she is right now.

"Mr. Jordan, were supposed to be working, okay. Stop it already." She said.

"Fine! Back to work now, Ms. Jaranilla." I said.

She just nodded.

After an hour of working, I stopped so suddenly. I look on her direction. She's busy on her computer. For sure, she's encoding those data I gave to her. I'm just watching her every moves. The way her eyes move up and down. The way she bite her lips accidentally. Everytime she angled her head on the other side.

Why it looks like she's moving in a slow motion right now? Oh shit! This is bad! How can I work properly when she's keep on distracting me? This is crazy! I tried to focus my attention on the document that I'm signing. Then I look at her desk again.

To my surprised, she's also looking at me. Our eyes met. And I feel like I'm being hypothesized again. I suddenly stand up on my swivel chair and walk towards her desk . I pull her chair closer to mine and kissed her right away. But to my surprise, she stand up on her chair, and make me seated on it.

After that, she kissed me intensely. She seated on my lap and her skirt suddenly folded up to her hips. Our kissed turned deeper. I get the remote control on her desk and press it to make sure that the door is locked. She started to unbottoned my suit and I do the same to her blouse.