Chapter 5 ( Stupid Reason )

Enrique's Pov:

It's not my fault, okay. It's yours.

What the fuck! What did Cylec mean by that!? How come that it's my fault? He's the one who break up with Cyleen, not me. Their relationship ended because he dumped her. So, why is it my fault? Don't tell me he dumped Cyleen because of me? But why? Is he attracted to me?

Jeez! What am I thinking right now? Of course he's not a member of LGBT community for sure. I know that. With his attitude of changing woman's that easy like he's changing some sort of a clothes? Come on! He's totally straight!

But what did he mean by it's my fault? Did I do some stupid things before that ruined their relationship? I don't remember. I'm sure I didn't do anything! I'am always supporting him when it comes to Cyleen. I know that he really like that woman. That's why I don't get it when he dumped her all of a sudden.

I witnessed how wasted he is by that time of their broke up. I'm always on his side. I asked him so many times why he do that but he didn't tell me his stupid reason. And now, after nine years, that the topic suddenly opened, he's going to tell us that it's my fault!? Why? What did I do exactly? I don't know, okay. And I want to find out why.

"What do you mean by that, Cylec?" I asked him. This time, I'm really serious.

Siguraduhin nya lang na valid ang reason nya kung bakit ako ang tinuturo nyang dahilan ng pagka- broken hearted nya noon! Dahil kung hindi, babatukan ko talaga sya para matauhan!

"You and Cyleen cheated on me, remember? Don't tell me you already forget about it?" He said.

"Whoah! Is it true, Enrique?" Gian asked.

What the heck! Me and Cyleen? We cheated on him? Kelan nangyari yon? Excuse me lang ha! Hindi ko type si Cyleen! Kung may type ako ng mga panahong yon, it's Jessy Morgan. Mas gusto ko sa babae yong may pagka- kontrabida ang dating at palaban.

At hindi si Cyleen yon! Masyadong down to earth si Cyleen. Ni hindi nga yon marunong lumaban o sumagot man lang kahit inaaway at binubully na sya ni Jessy eh. Tatahimik lang yon sa Isang tabi at iiyak kapag wala ng nakakakita. Never akong nagkaroon ng hidden desire sa first love nya!

"I thought our friendship is solid. Why there's an issue like this?" Luke said.

"Watch your language, Cylec. You know that I can't do that to you. Of all people? I didn't cheated on you, okay? And with Cyleen? What the fuck! She's not even my type!" I said.

"So, am I only mistaken here? I have a proof, you know. Jessy gave me those damn pictures before! You and Cyleen, inside a hotel room." He said.

So— it's Jessy's doing again? That bitch is really getting into my nerves! I know that she's madly in love with Cylec before. That's the reason why she's angry with Cyleen. Walang araw na hindi nya pinag t-tripan si Cyleen noon. And it's because of Cylec.

But I didn't imagine that she's going overboard! I mean, with that stupid plan just to ruin Cylec and Cyleen's relationship? I think that's too much! At dinamay pa nya talaga ako sa kalokohan nya? She's going to pay for this! I swear!

Of course that pictures are true. Pero hindi Gaya ng iniisip ni Cylec! Me and Cyleen was a member of drama club before way back in high school. Dati pa talaga, gustong gusto Kong maging artista at makita sa tv. Kaya sumali ako sa drama club noon. Ganon din si Cyleen.

She also like performing on stage. Since she's really great in our English subject, our adviser on drama club paired me and Cyleen to do the main role. It's a love story between two person who really in love with each other. And those pictures are taken as part of our scene on that drama.