Chapter 32 ( Unexpected )

Cylec's Pov:

"Hey, you. What are we doing here?"

Cyleen asked me the moment we entered the studio of CNN, Philippines. Tonight is the night that I'm going to be interviewed by the news anchor of CNN. Of course I bring Cyleen with me. Who else I'm gonna bring, anyway?

I'm glad that after our love making last night, we already sort things out. We woke up in the morning and talk about us and I'm happy that she's willing to take a risk on our relationship again. And her reason? For our son's sake. It's okay. Atleast she's going to stay with me together with our son.

And I don't mind if I'm not the first reason why she choose to stay. I can feel that she still love me though. If she don't, then for sure she's gonna be furious about what happened last night. But she didn't. I know that she enjoyed it the way I did. Even she admit it or not, I don't care. As long as she's beside me when I fell asleep and woke up in the morning, then so be it.

"Were here for an interview. You know, for publicity and public figure." I said.

Of course she don't have any idea about my real plan. I said that it's only for publicity for her not to get suspicious about my real motive why I bring her here. I wanted to surprise her. And I'm sure she's gonna be bolt out of the blue.

"What!? You wake me up too early this morning and make me prepared for this interview just for what? Public figure? Dapat sinabi mo na rin sakin kung anong sasabihin ko sa harap ng lahat mamaya. O di kaya binigyan mo ko ng script! Nakakainis ka." She said.

That's what I'm waiting for her to say. Atleast I know that shes not having a suspicion at all.

"Just say yes and agree on what I'm going to say later on. Okay?" I said.

She just rolled her eyes and nodded. Tss. This woman. We already reach the back stage and just waiting for the
go signal for us to showed up on the set. She's keep on murmuring something but I just ignored her. I know she's irritated now.

"Please welcome our guests for tonight, no other than Mr. Cylec Jordan and Ms. Cyleen Jaranilla." The anchor said.

I hold Cyleen's right hand before we finally showed up on the stage. We sitted on the couch that they prepared for us still holding Cyleen's hands. I know that she's tensed coz her palm is sweating. I gave her a reassuring look.
And whisper on her ear that she better calm down.

"Hello, Mr. Jordan and Ms. Jaranilla. Good evening." The anchor said.

"Good evening." I said.

Then the interview started. Cyleen just nodding her head and keep on saying "yes, that's right", everytime there's some questions being asked to her. I think she's a great follower coz she really did what I said to her earlier. Good girl. I just hope that she's going to say yes again when I asked her a question later on.

"So— Ms. Jaranilla. You did run away from Mr. Jordan four years ago on the day of your supposed to be wedding." The anchor said.

"Yeah, that's right." She said.

"May I asked what's your reason behind it, if you don't mind?" The anchor said.

"Well, I've change my mind that time. I mean— I've got jealous when I saw his video dancing intimately with other girl during his stagged party. I thought that they have something special, and I've got paranoid thinking so many what if's that time." She said.

"Care to tell us what if' s is that?" The anchor said again.

"What if he just going to marry me because I'm already pregnant that time? What if he doesn't love me at all coz that woman is the one he really love and he's just being responsible for what happened?" She said.