Chapter 47 ( Vanishing Island )

Cylec's Pov:

"Cyleen matagal ka pa ba? Enrique and the others already waiting for us outside." I said to Cyleen while knocking on the shower room.

"Nandyan na." She said and get out on the shower room.

She's now wearing a plain black maong shorts and a hanging blouse. Even on her simple outfit, she still look gorgeous. I almost think that I've already take off that hanging blouse she's wearing and stay the whole day inside this cabin making love.

But since we need to joined the troop on an island adventure in vanishing island, maybe we can cuddle later on once we came back. Everyday with Cyleen is really felt awesome. I used to love her more and more to the point that all I ever think the whole day is her and Alec.

Speaking of Alec, what is he doing with mom right now? Supposedly playing on the park or hanging out with mom and her aunt Abby in the mall? I've already missed that kiddo. As long as I want him to go with us, still— he can't. He need to attend school everyday. He's now a grade two student.

Time is really short. So— we need to live life to the fullest without regrets and  inhibitions. Just enjoy every moment with her and Alec, coz we don't know how long were gonna stay here in this world. It's better to gave my all with them, coz that what makes me happy. Spend more time together and formed a bond that will last a lifetime so that once we both grow old, we had a lot of memories we can reminisce during that time.

I'm so lucky to find someone like Cyleen. Although our love story wasnt that perfect, I know that no matter what happened, she's always there. She won't gonna leave me and she's going to stay with me through our thick and thin. Ups and down.  High and lows. And I'm so thankful about that. I'm so thankful with her.

"What's with that look?" She asked.

I just smiled and pull her closer to mine to give her a warm hugs.

"Nothing. I just wanna say thank you for everything. And I love you." I said.

Damn! I sound like I'm crazy in love with this woman! But that's true any way.

"Tss. Anong nakain mo at naging sweet ka bigla?" She said while smiling. She gave me a hug too and burried her face on my neck.

"I'm always sweet, you know. I just want you to know. Baka kase nakakalimutan mo na." I said and kissed his temple.

"As if naman makakalimutan ko. Eh halos araw- araw mo namang pinapaalala sakin yan. I love you too." She said and gave me a quick kissed on my lips.

"You two! Kanina pa namin kayo hinihintay. Akala namin kung ano ng nangyari sa inyong dalawa dito. Yon pala eh nagbobolahan lang kayo. Labas na." Dhyna suddenly showed up in our cabin.

"Panira ka lage ng moment. Sagutin mo na nga si Gian para hindi kami ni Cylec ang kinukulit mo palage." Cyleen complained.

"Kami na kaya! Last week pa." Dhyna said.

I'm just listening to their arguments while following them. When we reached the seashore, the yacht were gonna ride on are already there.
Enrique, Jessy, Gian, Luke and Diana are patiently waiting for us on the deck. I guided Cyleen until she finally get in on the yacht. 

After we get in, the yacht started to moved. I don't know whose the driver of the yacht. Maybe one of the islanders here in Boracay. Jessy is the one who payed that driver coz it's her yacht after all. It's also her idea to go on an adventure Island. Cyleen is now
busy having a convo with Dhyna while I stayed where Enrique, Gian and Luke is.

Diana and Jessy are having their own conversation. I don't know what's their talking about but it seems so serious based on their facial expressions. There are times that I saw them looking at Cyleen and Dhyna's direction and gave a meaningful look after that. But I didn't mind. Maybe their just thinking about how to get closer with Cyleen and Dhyna.