Chapter 14 ( Fall )

Cylec's Pov:

Time and days started to traverse. Before I knew, it's already two months since Cyleen started working with me as my P. A. Working with her is totally awesome! I mean, she's really great and dedicated when it comes to her work. At first, of course she struggled to comply in every tasked and office works that I gave her.

That's given coz she's being honest on telling me that being an office girl is not her forte. She even told me that it's better for her to work as a detective or private investigator than to be a P.A . She really like thrill and actions in her life! Which is very unexpected, coz she's so timid and shy type way back then.

But because I trained her well personally for the first few weeks, she really did a great job! She's a fast learner and I didn't get tired being her mentor that time. I really enjoyed every minute I spend teaching her about what she must do. Being with her almost six days a week makes me known her even more.

She's funny and such a naughty woman! In every words she said, she's always having a green jokes to pull on me. And that makes our day, I swear! I didn't know that being with her was so amazing. Were both professional in work hours, but during our break time, were always talking non sense conversation.  

Even I'm so busy with hectic schedules, I can't skip my meal coz she's always bringing me some foods in the cafeteria downstairs every lunch break. And I'll do the same when I left her in the office for business matters and she's doesnt needed to come with me.

When I come back, for sure I have a box of cookies and chocolates for her. As in a lot! Coz she's always keep on reminding me of that! That's her favorite, I think. And it became a habit everytime I'm leaving either out of town or out of the country.

And during those times she's not around, I really missed her presence and I have this feeling of eagerness to finish the project right away just to get back on CJREC. In my office where  I know she's waiting. It sounds ridiculous, coz were not even together. But the way we acted towards each other, I can figure out that we still care.

That there's a possibility that we can get back to each other one of this days. I'm just waiting for the right timing to asked her out and go on a date. I don't understand myself. When it comes to her, I can't find the guts to asked her. I tried so many attempts, but I always ended up saying nothing!

I don't know if I'm afraid of rejection, or I'm afraid that it became awkward if I asked her out and then she refused. I'm scared to death to tell her that — I'm starting to fall for her again. For the second time. What if she don't feel the same way at all? That she only treated me as a friend?

I can't figure out what she truly feels. She's so hard to read. Her actions was telling me that she might probably still feel the same way, but her words and the way she talks, it feels like it's just natural for her to be caring and thoughtful. That's why I'm confused! I don't know where I stand.

"Mr. Jordan, are you okay? Is there something that bothers you?" I heard her said that.

We were on my office, both busy in office work. I didn't notice that I'm just staring blankly on the monitor of my laptop, thinking about her. Damn! This is crazy!

"Yeah, I'm fine. By the way, are you dating now, Ms. Jaranilla?" I asked out of nowhere.

Jeez! Why did I ever asked that out of nothing? She look at me as if she's confused if she heard me right.

"Dating? Wow! That's unexpected, Mr. Jordan. I'm not! I don't have time for that dating thing. That's not my priority right now. With this hectic office works that you gave everyday, do you really think I still have time for dating?" She said.