Chapter 18 ( Aftermath )

Jessy's Pov:

I'am so drunk, I know that. I didn't even know how I ended up in this room I'm occupying with. But I suddenly wake up when I heard someone entered the room I'm staying at. It's so dark, that's why I didn't know whose the intruder. I open my eyes and grab my phone. It's already 3 am.

Oh my gosh! I feel like I have a goose bumps when I realized what time is it. It's three am! In every horror films I'am watching, the protagonist always waking up at 3 am, and the horrible and creepy events suddenly occured. Wherein the lead actress and actors suddenly become a victim of a murderer. Or become a laughing stock of evil spirit. Or the one whose being taken away by the devil and drag in hell.

I have a very strong characters and I'm totally independent. Since I was a child, I've grow up always doing what I wanted. All that I need are always falling on my feet. There's no way I can't get what I want. I'm Jessy Morgan after all. To others, I'm nothing but a spoiled brat. A rich woman whose so stubborn and hard headed.

I became a bully during my high school days. I hate timid, shy type, damsel in distress kind of woman. They're so annoying. In short, I really hate Cyleen Jaranilla. Not because she's always acting like a victim.  But because of the fact that even though she don't have anything, she owned the heart and attention of the only person I really love which is Cylec Jordan.

Since kindergarten, I really like him a lot. He has everything. He's totally perfect! He's gorgeous, rich, genius and well mannered. I like his character. I love everything about him. But he didn't notice me, coz he's crazy in love with that woman before and I'm sure until now!

I didn't even know what he saw on that woman! She's nothing compared to me. She's poor, no breeding, lame, plain and boring. And yet, she make him fall for her all over again that hard which I can't do. And that's so embarrassing! I mean— what's with her that I don't have? What's so special about that woman!

Okay! Enough with hatred and animosity. Back to my current situation now. I know that I'am brave, but when it comes to creepy moment, I'm totally scared! And to think that there's someone inside this room whom I didn't even know. What if this one is a psycho? I hold the pillow firmly.

Slowly, I walked on the carpeted floor. Damn! Where's the main switch of lights?

"Whose there?" I asked when I heard a movement closer to the door.

No one responded.

"I'm warning you! You'll be rot in hell if you scared me to death." I said again.

I look so foolish this time! Talking to someone I didn't even know if existed. Am I only hearing things because I'm still a little bit tipsy? Is this an aftermath of me being drunk last night? Again, no one seems to answered.

Since my vision already adjusted from the dark, I can saw a shadow leaned on the door while staring on my direction. Shit! I'm not just imagining things! There's really a person inside this room except mine!

"What do you want? I'll give you five seconds to leave! If you're not, I'm gonna kill you for sure! I'm serious!" I said again.

Then I heard that bastard's voice when he laughed! Of course I'am familiar with that voice. Who else? No other than Enrique Clayton!  That stupid jerk! He's always pulling a prank on me since I don't know when! I really hate that psychotic feeling popular actor!

I admit he's popular in entertainment industry. He's really a good actor of the century. His movies and drama are always on top in every cinemas. He's also a model. An in demand one. His bulletin are everywhere around Metro Manila. Even in commercial, I can saw that damn face of him! He's really everywhere!