Chapter 17 ( The Dare )

Cyleen's Pov:

Kanina pa ako kinakabahan. As in! Now that Cylec and I finally started dating again, hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin exactly! Of course, masaya ako na malamang mahal nya pa rin ako hanggang ngayon. Coz that's what I'm feeling too. I'm happy and afraid at the same time.

Were both matured now, and I don't know where this feelings may take us. He became extra sweet and always clinging on to me. I really wanted to stop him from being clingy and act as if I'm not affected but everytime he's near, I can't help it!

I'am really tempted to kissed him always. Hug him tight and pull him closer to mine. I can't get enough of him! That's what I realized. I wanted more. And I don't even know what more I'am longing for! This is new to me. I'm not used to it. Were not like this when we were young!

My mind is telling me to control my feelings towards him to avoid being intimate, but my heart is telling me to follow what I want. And I want Cylec! So bad! And I'm afraid we ended up in bed right away! That's too fast, I think!

And this stupid game makes me more tempted! Were not even drunk right now! Were still in the right state of our mind. Were still conscious about what's happening around us. But everytime were near to each other, we suddenly ignite! Fire and spark suddenly overwhelmed us! And it's wrong!

Of course I still believe in the sanctity of marriage. I mean— marriage first, before love making. I know it sounds old fashion, but that's what I believe for! But when it comes to Cylec, I've almost forget about my beliefs. I'am against in pre- marital sex. But with what I'am feeling with Cylec right now, I think I've already lost that belief my parents keep on reminding me!

"Whose name you picked, Cylec?" Enrique asked Cylec.

I just hope that it's not my name. For sure he's going to asked me stupid things again! Just like that underwater kissed we shared a minute ago.

"Cyleen." He said.

"Whoah. Okay. What's your dare?" I asked him.

Bakit ba sa dinami- rami ako pa talaga? Nananadya ba ang tadhana? Sana simpleng dare lang ang ipagawa nya sakin. Please lang.

"Cyleen, I dare you to tell us what you truly feels right now." He said.

Hindi ako agad nakasagot. Alangan namang sabihin ko sa kanilang lahat ang totoong nararamdaman ko ngayon? Eh Isa lang naman ang gusto Kong gawin and that is to kiss him till my heart feel contented! And then sleep with him and make love with him the whole night! Yan talaga ang nararamdaman ko ngayon!

Pero syempre, nakakahiya! Asa pang sabihin ko yon!

"Well, right now, I admit that I feel so much love about someone. And I'm happy that I've known he feels the same way too. And I really wanted to tell that person how I love him so much. That— I'm so lucky to have him. And to be loved by him. I don't need to named who you are coz I know that you already knew. All I can say is that— fighting!" I said.

"Wow! You're really in love now, huh? Okay, you're turn to pick the names, Cyleen." Enrique said.

And the game started over and over again. More twist this time. The last few games, I can't take the dare anymore most specially if it's not about Cylec. So — I need to turned down the dare and of course, I ended up  drinking those beverages they prepared.

After almost six times of drinking tequila, vodka and whiskey, I feel dizzy and sober. I admit madali akong malasing. Hindi naman kase ako sanay uminom ng alcohol. Ang natikman ko lang during college eh military wine na sinerve samin during our recognition day in ROTC.