Chapter 29 ( Runaway Bride )

Cylec's Pov:

I'm nervous. I'm excited. I don't know what to feel exactly. At last! I'm getting married. As in today. Today is the special day for me and Cyleen. For us. There's no turning back. I've already said goodbye to my bachelor's life last night during my stag party that Enrique prepared for me.

I really had a good time last night. We drink and party the whole night. Enrique also bring those woman who danced in front of me seductively but sorry for them, they can never win to turned me on just like Cyleen did. No matter how hard they tried, they failed to make me gave in.

I'm just wondering why it's easy for Cyleen to turned me on even she didn't do anything to seduce me. I just found her attractive in her simplest way that's why everytime I'm looking at her, all I can think about is kissed her and make love with her. She's the only one who can make me feel that way! She bring out the feisty side of me!

And now, were about to get married. After one month preparation, here we are. Were going to be a husband and wife in a minute. She's now going to stay with me in the same roof and I'll be able to watch her sleeping at night and woke up in the morning that she's the first one I'm gonna see.

Make love with her everyday to make her feel loved and treasure. I'll be able to do that once we pronounced as man and wife later on. I feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth coz I'm going to marry the only woman I love and that's the best day of my life so far. I smiled for some reason.

"Look at you, bro! You're smiling like an idiot right now. You really lost it, Cylec. Congratulations, then. Best wishes to you and Cyleen." Enrique said the moment he entered my room.

He's my best man, of course. And Jessy is the brides maid.

"How do I look, bro. Do I look like I'm the most gorgeous groom in town?" I asked.

"Not just in town, bro. But in the whole universe! You're really glowing. That's what Cyleen made on you, I think. I'm sure once she saw you, she's going to say I do right away even the priest didn't asked her yet." He said while smiling.

"Really? Well, that's what I'm expecting, though. She can't resist my charmed, after all." I said.

"That's the spirit, bro! Just make sure that you're jaw won't drop if you see how gorgeous and stunning  she is on her bridal gown. That's embarrassing for sure, bro." He said.

"You saw her?" I asked.

"Yeah. I dropped Jessy on their house a while ago. My gosh! She really look so beautiful on her wedding dress! See for yourself later." He said.

I smiled. I already know that. I think her pregnancy did well to make her glow like that. I became more excited because of what Enrique told me. After a minutes of fixing myself, I decided to head on the cathedral now. It's better to come early than to be late. I can't wait to see her walking on the aisle together with her father later on.

Pressed are everywhere the moment we arrived in the cathedral. Of course their going to cover the wedding of the century in the first place. Almost all the visitors, family members of mine and closed friends are already there. Even Cyleen's parents and siblings are there also.

It's already quarter to eight. At exactly eight am, the ceremony are going to start. I saw Jessy entered the cathedral so I assumed that Cyleen is already outside waiting for the go signal before she make her grand entrance. But based on Jessy's expression, I think there's something wrong.

I decided to go on her direction and asked her.

"Is Cyleen's already outside?" I asked her.

"Not yet. She's still on their house." She said.