Chapter 40 ( Separate Ways )

Cylec's Pov:

"Cyleen! Cyleen! I know you're in there. Talked to me, please. Don't do this. Let me explain. I'm not gonna leave here unless you showed up. Let's talk, sweety. It's not what you think."

I shouted outside Jaranilla's residence. I look like a damn idiot this time! I never imagined this situation before. All this time, I think everything is okay between us. That she's just simply jealous with Diana, nothing more. Nothing so serious. But I'm wrong.

Why I didn't notice that she's already thinking stupid things and worst cases everytime Diana's around? Everytime I'm talking with Diana about business matters? And now she's really mad at me because she thinks that Diana and I had an affair and make out session when she saw Diana get out on my private room.

While the truth is were not! A while ago, Diana already texted me that she can't go to work today coz she's sick and had a fever. That she badly needed to rest. But Mr. Monaco told her that she better focused on her training or else she's going to settled down with the man her dad choose for her.

That's why even she's sick, she dicided to go to work. And then she let me check out the proposal and contract she made coz Mr. Monaco's already asking for it. That old man really giving her a hard time. And since she's persistent to prove herself to her dad, she's willing to sacrifice her health just to make sure that her dad gonna let her do what she wanted.

The moment Cyleen get out on my office to buy some coffee, Diana started to feel dizzy and when I check her, she's really burning due to high fever! That's why I decided to make her rest on my private room, alone! After she take her medicine, she go there to take a nap.

I'am waiting for Cyleen to showed up but it's already half an hour, she didn't come back yet to my surprise. And whhmen she showed up with coffee, that's when she saw Diana getting out of my private room with matching messy hair and clothes. And that's it!

She thought that Diana and I make stupid things when she's not around and walk out on my office! I tried to stop her, but she leave just like that. She's really furious. I'am about to follow her when one of the employee shouted that Diana passed out all of a sudden and when I take her to the hospital, that's when I knew she had a dengue!

After I leave Diana in the hospital with Luke, since I know that Luke and her already had something in common, I hurriedly go home to talked to her, but she's not already there. She left! Even her clothes wasn't there. I go to Alec's school hoping that they're still there, but the guard said they already left.

That's why I'm here outside their house. For sure she choose to stay on her parents place coz she don't want to see me or even talk to me.  That woman! Everytime were having a misunderstanding, she leaving me just like that. Without even asking for an explanation!

And here I'am, already tired of shouting outside their gate just to make showed up but still, she didn't. What am I going to do with her!? 

"Cyleen. Let me in. Let's talk. Hear me out first." I shouted again.

Its already eleven pm for pity sake. I'm already making a scene here! I don't want to be drag in the police station and got accused of alarm and scandals! But what can I do? She's so hard headed and don't want to talked to me! Then the front door suddenly opened. All I thought it's Cyleen but she's not. It's her mom!

"Cylec, iho. Halika na sa loob. Pumasok ka na. Natutulog na si Alec. Baka magising pa. Nasa sala si Cyleen. Mag usap na lang kayong dalawa, ha?" Sabi ni mama.

I nodded and follow her inside. I saw Cyleen sitting on the couch while glaring at me.

"Cyleen, umayos ka, ha. Mag usap kayo ng maayos nitong si Cylec. Wag Kang padalos dalos ng desisyon. Pagusapan Nyo ang problema. Wag kayong masyadong maingay at natutulog na ang mga kasama Nyo." Her mom said.