Feeling Unwell

Park Jinyoung maybe not the healthiest person in GOT7 but he always tries to keep a good shape. He takes his vitamins regularly and eats healthy food as much as he can. He seldom gets sick, not because he has strong immune system, but because he works hard not to fall ill. He is the mom of his group, so it's just natural that he feels the need to set a good example for other members. Even when other members become sick, he would be the one who's taking care of them and nurse them to health. Although with a lot of scolding and grumbling about the members not taking care of themselves right, Jinyoung gives perfect TLC for them. Making sure they eat and drink properly, providing them with meds and even go as far as holding their hands through the feverish night.
He is so proud of being healthy because he's perfectionist like that. So it's really pissing him off when he seems to fail to nudge this stupid flu away.
All began when they went to Indonesia for mini concert, he wasn't feeling his top that day. He had a fever, only mild one but still managed to make him feel crappy throughout the day. But Jinyoung is Jinyoung, eventhough he felt sick he knew he still had to perform well. So he ingnored the thumping in his head, put up a bright smile. "Life is acting Gyeom-ah", he remembered telling the giant maknae one day. That's what he did. Just before the showcase, Jinyoung received med shot from the medical staff and got on the show pretty well. Jaebum was pretty concerned, but Jinyoung convinced the leader that he's okay. The show was a success. Jinyoung considered himself success too. He made it without creating a scene. He fell asleep instantly after they arrived hotel. He woke up the next day feeling better and happy. All of his friends were complimenting him on getting better really fast, he said he had an immune system as strong as buffallo and they all laughed.
It's been three months after that concert and he's still feeling weird. Sometimes he got a fever in the middle of the night. Without warning, his temperature spikes, he'd feel hot and cold at the same time. But then just a couple of hours later, it breaks. Then he'd feel better and goes to sleep like usual. Jinyoung thought it's just fatigue, so he told his manager to buy him vitamins and lots of healthy food, which isn't unusual because Jinyoung is such a health freak. He also feels nauseaus sometimes, but he knows he has to keep eating, so instead of skipping meals he takes more vegetables and fruits. He feels better after he eats fruit, so he assumes his effort works.
"Okay our next schedule is photoshoot for Adidas commercial guys, let's speed up a bit and wrap this practice up", Jaebeom said to the members, "we still have to get our lunch too".
Jinyoung can hear Bambam and Yugyeom sulking, but they do what the leader orders anyway.
The music starts and they move along with the rythm. It's a smooth practice really, if only Jinyoung doesn't feel dizzy suddenly. First he looses count of the tempo, then he sees black dots appearing in front of him, a second later he stumbles backward. Luckily Jaebeom is right behind him, he supports Jinyoung with his strong grip.
"Jinyoung-ah! What's wrong with you? Gwenchana?", Jinyoung can hear his voice is filled with worry.
All the members halt their movement to see the commotion happening. Black dots disappearing and Jinyoung quickly tries to regain his composure.
"What's wrong?",  Mark asks.
"Ah, sorry, sorry.. I got tripped", Jinyoung gets up, "thanks hyung".
Jaebeom helps him getting up, his hands still supporting the younger one.
"Are you sure you're okay? I thought you passed out", Jaebeom can't hide his shaky voice, "oh you surprised me".
Jinyoung notices all members are looking at him with full attention. suddenly he feels embarrased.
"Sorry, sorry, I'm fine really. Just tripping, won't happen again, sorry".
Jaebeom sighs, "let's just call it a day, I think we're all already exhausted and I don't want us to look exhausted in front of the camera".
Now Jinyoung feels really bad. Because of him, they have to finish early. He feels like he's going to cry.
"Don't blame yourself", jinyoung doesn't realize that Mark is standing behind him and whispering at him, "we're all exhausted indeed and Jaebeom just worried". 
Mark ruffles Jinyoung's hair affectionately and guides Jinyoung away from the dance studio. Jinyoung smiles, this hyung always knows how he feels eventhough he doesn't talk much. But his feeling doesn't seem to get better. He still blames himself for what happened at the studio.  They immediately rush to the car where the manager already waiting. As usual, they go with two different cars. Jinyoung is very relieved that he's not with Jaebeom today because he thinks he can not handle being in the same car as him. He knows his hyung is feeling worried, and when he does he becomes very anxious. The atmosphere will be ruined. That's why Jaebeom needs him in GOT7, to give that aura of calmness and maturity. But he screwed up. Jinyoung feels really sad, he feels nausea building up. He wants to cry his heart out till he pukes so maybe he can feel better.
Jinyoung thinks other members are aware of his sorrow, during the trip Yugyeom and Bambam make jokes more than usual. They are laughing harder that they should. And Mark, who usually says nothing or sleeps in the car becomes very talkative. He joins the maknae's joke and ruffles  Jinyoung's hair affectionately several times.
The jokes indeed helping. Jinyoung can't hide his laughter when suddenly Yugyeom mimics Jackson's way of talking. He can see clearly that Yugyeom, Mark and Bambam put a relieved face seeing him laugh. He feels a bit better. He remembers Jackson always say to him, "don't think negatively. You're perfect. Don't be too hard on yourself, Jinyoung-ah".
Maybe just maybe, he shouldn't think negatively just like Jackson said.
By the time they arrived at the photoscene, he already feels better thanks to endless maknae's joke. But he still feels awkward to meet Jaebeom. When he gets off the car, Jackson is the first person to greet him.
"PARK GAEEE, I'VE MISSED YOOOU!!!", Jackson shouts very loud and runs toward him.
Jinyoung can't help but laugh. So Jackson must be aware too. Jackson approach Jinyoung with a speed of light and gives him tight hug.
"What are you doing Jackson, let me go!", Jinyoung protests, "it hurts".
"No, I don't want to let go unless you say Wang gae!", says Jackson stubbornly.
Jinyoung sighs, "ok... Wang gae".
Jackson lets him go immediately, "why did you say it with no feeling?? Can't you show more love to me??".
Jinyoung laughed, "I already did what you want, what else do you want me to do??".
"Auh, that laugh, neomu kyeopta", Jackson pinches Jinyoung's cheeks, "I forgive you because you're very cute".
Ah, so Jackson just wants to see him laugh. What a sweet guy.
Jinyoung feels very lucky to have a whole team full of sunshine, he's very proud to be their mom.
But still, when Jaebeom approaces him, he feels a bit intimidated. Jaebeom says nothing, just grabs him on the collar and guide him gently. Jinyoung feels lighter now. He leans on his leader's touch and follows his lead.
Mark puts up a big smile looking at the scenery.
The photoshoot goes without a hitch. For the ad, they have to be active and do lots of physical movements. It involves lots of jumping and running here and there. Jinyoung hears Bambam whispering to Jackson, "thank Goodness we finished early, hyung. I don't think I can handle this if we continued practicing back then".
The photoshoot turns out to be longer than they have anticipated. By the time they finished, it's almost sunset. Jinyoung feels the physical activities begins to take toll on him. He feels lightheaded and now his stomach really hurts. They already had their lunch during the make up, but Jinyoung only took a small bite of cheese stick because he felt nauseaus. He wants nothing but to go back to the dorm and have a good night sleep. They will have no schedule tomorrow, luckily. So he's thinking of lying in his bed all day. The other boys already have their own place now, only Jinyoung who still stay at the dorm, so there won't be any noise at all.
Jinyoung excuse himself to the bathroom after they wrap up the photoshoot, his nausea is getting worse and he can't keep himself from gagging. He runs to the nearest toilet and getting all of his stomach content out. Maybe he's coming down with something, again.
Damn, Jinyoung curses, why does he become so weak? He gets out of the toilet right away, afraid that the other member may suspicious. Right when he closes the cubicle door, Jaebeom enters.
Jaebeom looks at him briefly, Jinyoung tries his best to give his brightest smile, "Got a business, sangjangnim?".
"Shut up", Jaebeom replies.
Jinyoung goes to the sink to wash his hands and he takes a glance on his reflection on the mirror, Gosh he is very pale. He just wish Jaebeom hadn't notice. Well, maybe not because he didn't say anything when he saw Jinyoung before. Jinyoung washes his face too and suddenly feels gratitude because the fresh water really calms him down.
He turns around to leave but suddenly he feels the world is spinning. He tries to steady himself but he can't find anything to support him. When he feels ready to fall down, a pair of strong hands suddenly appears from his back, holding his waist.
"Jinyoung!", Jaebeom almost screams.
Jinyoung snaps, as if his consciousness is being shoved back at him.
"Wae irae??", Jaebeom asks worriedly.
"Oh hyung", Jinyoung feels flustered, he gets up hurriedly, "I'm such a clumsy, I got tripped on my own feet, aah.. Why am I keep tripping in front of you, embarrasing".
"Are you sure you're only tripping?", Jaebeom asks him suspiciously, "you look really pale".
"Really hyung, no problem".
Jinyoung knows he doesn't sound convincing at all, but at least Jaebeom doesn't ask anything after that. They go back to the shooting place to say goodbye to the staff immediately. 
"Yugyeomie, Bambam", Jaebeom says when they head to the car, "can you guys go with Jackson and Youngjae?".
"Wae, hyung?", Bambam asks, "your apartment is at the opposite direction".
"I have something to discuss with Jinyoung and Mark".
"Hyung, is Jinyoung hyung okay?", Yugyeom asks, "I think he's a bit pale and he's more quiet than usual". 
"You know your hyung, Gyeom-ah. He won't tell if he's feeling unwell".
Yugyeom nods.
Yugyeom and Bambam obey their leader's request and go to Jackson and Youngjae's car.
Jinyoung is surprised to see Jaebeom enters the car, "what's wrong hyung? Where's Yugyeom and Bambam?"
"They said they want to go somewhere, I'm already tired so I change car", Jaebeom feels bad for lying, but if he doesn't lie Jinyoung will be suspicious.
"Oh, okay".
Jinyoung feels really tired, only 5 minutes after their car departs, he fall asleep instantly.
"What is it JB-ah", Mark asks with low voice almost whispering, "spill".
Jaebeom knows he won't be able to fool Mark so he decides to say the truth, "I feel worried about Jinyoung, I think I have to find a way to sleep at the dorm tonight".
"Did something happen at the toilet? When he got out he looked pale.
"He passed out, hyung".
"Passed out?", Mark genuinely looks very surprised, "in the toilet?".
"Well, not really passed out, he told me he was just tripping. But I don't buy his excuse, he looked really pale back there. He passed out on me twice, hyung. And when I hold him, it's like he's lighter than before", JB answers, he's also whispering.
"Should I accompany you two?", Mark asks again. Suddenly he feels bad feeling creeping up.
"No, Jinyoung would disagree on that. I have to call manager noona to arrange check up for him tomorrow. I better do it quick because Jinyoung won't approve me if he knew".
"Yea, you better do it and bring him to hospital quick", Mark agrees.
Jinyoung is still dead to the world when JB calls the manager. The manager calls back not long after that they can take Jinyoung first thing in the morning and not to worry about the press because they'll be using the hospital's back door.
JB says thank you and begs the manager noona to keep it from JYP hyung first, which the manager opposes against. But in the end, JB manages to convince the noona.
"Thank you, noona. You're the best", Jb says ending the phone call.
He and Mark exchanges worried look, "let'hope it's just exhaustion and nothing serious".
JB isn't very sure on his own words because he has a hunch that something is going in the direction he doesn't like. Usually, his hunch is accurate.