Breaking

It's been a hell of emotional wreck for everyone since Jinyoung was moved to the ICU four days before.

The infection has progressed into a full blown pneumonia. The fever is still lingering, indicating that Jinyoung's body is trying to combat whatever attacking his system, he fights with every cell in his body but it's still not enough.

Because of the phlegm is blocking his airway, dr Song had to intubate him and now Jinyoung is breathing with the help of ventilator. The doctor has to put him on a drug induced coma state to prevent further damage to his lungs, Jinyoung is now unconscious. The chemo is halted and the doctor is forced to run a broad range of antibiotic instead. Dr Song stated honestly that there is a chance Jinyoung will suffer from multi organ failure if his condition doesn't improve and it's a critical situation for Jinyoung. He even mentioned about brain damage because Jinyoung's fever is pretty high and if it continues, Jinyoung's brain will also be affacted. But he still gave them a reassurance because Jinyoung is still triggering the vent, it means Jinyoung is still trying to breathe on his own despite of his lungs are infected badly, and his vitals maintain stable.

But still, it's really heartbreaking to see Jinyoung laying motionless alone in the ICU with no one beside him, visitors can only see him from behing the glass. It seems like Jinyoung is hooked to all kinds of devices now. Tubes and wires can bee seen portruding from beneath his hospital gown, ventilator tube is jutting from his mouth and a TPN tube is insterted through his nose, feeding him extra nutrition because Jinyoung can't afford to loose more weight if it's possible, as he is now skin and bones. His skin is no longer white, it's becoming more sickly grey and very dry.

 They all realized that Jinyoung is fighting with every inch of tooth and nail, and they are amazed with his perserverance, but they also aware that this fight is hurting Jinyoung even more.

With Jinyoung being in the ICU means there's almost no chance of GOT7 members to be able to hold his hands anymore. Limited persons are allowed to go inside of the room, once a day for an hour. Of course all GOT7 members want to give the privilege to Park family members. But they have been so generous, inviting the members to come in, saying that Jinyoung would want to meet them too.

It's so hard to see Jinyoung from outside of the glass, but it's harder to see him face to face. They feel like Jimyoung is whithered away from them, they feel useless. Yugyeom went in once, he couldn't hold his tears and came out right away, bawling outside of the ICU with Boo young consoling him.

It's amazing how the Park family deals with it. They all gather, supporting each other, giving each other stregth. Boo Young and Soo young's eyes can be seen swollen from time to time, but they don't cry in front of Jinyoung. Their parent always reminds them that Jinyoung would be upset if they cry. Their words become the source of strength within GOT7 too.

"Let's believe in him",  the father said, "and also let's believe in God".

JYP gave Jinyoung a visit and he's also shaken by the deterioration of the handsome man. The kind CEO just held Jinyoung's hand without saying anything. He walked out, eyes filled with unshed tears, he promised to Park family that Jinyoung and his family will have everything they need, and asked them not to worry about anything and just focus on their maknae. The kind CEO also give GOT7 member free times as much as they need, ask them to stay by Jinyoung during this hard moment.

"Jinyoung ah, hyung is here. You can hear me, don't you", Mark says, holding the younger man's hand, "We are very proud of you, you know that, right? Hyung is always here beside you. GOT7 is always beside you, we are always here for you".
Mark doesn't say anything anymore. Just caressing Jinyoung's hand and watching his chest rises and falls mechanically with the aid of the ventilator. It hurts to think that Jinyoung would probbly die without a machine helping him to breathe.