Obstacles

Jinyoung is back to now familiar hospital room a week before Korean New Year. An idea he doesn't fancy at all. Doing chemo before New Year means he would most likely spending new year in pain. Jinyoung never really cared about new year, really. These past few years, he has been spending new year away from his family, mostly just doing his job. Sometimes though, he would pay a  short visit to his hometown, visiting his grandparent's grave, but that's all.
It's not like he doesn't like to gather with his friends and family back home, he's just usually too busy to find times to be with them in new year.
With him being recuperated at home this year, the family will most likely celebrate it. It's almost awkward for Jinyoung because it's been a while, but still he looks forward to it. He misses his mother's new year's cooking actually. But this year though, with his chemo schedule, all the delicacies probably will go straight to toilet bowl.
Even thinking about it making his stomach churns.
"Can't they give anything for your nausea?", Jackson asks, he is in charge today.
"Already. Can't give me more, damage my liver", Jinyoung answers during his heaves.
"I don't understand why you are still vomiting though, you didn't seem to eat that much this morning. I don't know where it's come from, your vomit I mean", he says stroking Jinyoung's back. He puts warm cloth on Jinyoung's neck.
Jinyoung groans, "shut up".
The truth is, Jackson just panics and he is rambling. Unlike JB or Mark, Jackson tends to ramble when he's panicking. Only when he's with GOT7 though. He can be really different outside GOT7. Jinyoung finds it rather amusing. Because, of course he's in pain, but he can still banter with Jackson. It's something he cannot do with JB or Mark. Having a same age friend is indeed comfortable.
"Anyway, is there any leads on the package sender?", Jinyoung asks after the heaving is lessen and his stomach seems to settle.
"Not yet", Jackson sits back to his chair, feeling relieved, "no address, no name. Nothing".
"Do you think it's one of our fans?".
Jackson shakes his head, "Ahgases would never do anything like that.Why would they send creepy things like that?".
"I don't know... maybe because if it wasn't because of me, GOT7 would probably make a comeback already and you don't have to be stuck here taking care of me?".
" Hey hey hey", Jackson face becomes serious, "what did I tell you? Stop being so negative. We're here because we want to, all of us. And also Ahgases. Don't ever talk like that again. We're not sure yet what's the motive or who sent the package so don't think too much. I thought you already passed your emo era".
Jinyoung smiles, "I know, I know. I'm sorry, okay? I won't say that again".
"It's just", Jinyoung starts playing with his sleeves, "when I feel like everything starts to get better..."
Jinyoung pauses, he turns his head to Jackson who is now staring at him with full attention, "you know what.. you're right, we shouldn't be talking about this. And it can't be from our fans.. I have to have faith in them".
Jinyoung pulls his blanket to his chest, lying back to the pillow.
Jackson sigh, "I'm sorry too, okay? I know it must be hard for you".
"Jinyoung, I know you must be scared. I would, if I'm in your place. And maybe I wouldn't be as calm as you. You are doing great, my friend. Just keep in mind that we all here for you and we won't let anything happen to you".
Jackson's hands reach Jinyoung's hands, "the company is now sorting all the gifts delivered to the office and tracking the senders. Hopefully we can catch the bad guy".
"Is there anymore package like that?", Jinyoung asks.
Jackson shakes his head, "not that I heard of. Don't think about it too much, okay? Just think about your health. That's the only thing that matters now. After you get a remission, I'll take you anywhere you want to go, I'll treat you all the food you want to eat. Beef, sashimi, steak...".
Jackson closes his mouth suddenly, realizing his mistake when Jinyoung's face turns green again and he groans. 
"Oops".

JB is walking inside JYP building with Yugyeom. After greeting some coleagues they meet at the hall, they go straight to JYP's office where the producer is waiting for them. JYP is sitting on his chair with grim expression. In front if him, several boxes lying around.
"Come in", he says with deep voice when he hears someone knocking the door.
JB and Yugyeom come inside, but they stop immediately when they see what's on JYP's desk.
"Hyung, is that....", JB asks carefully.
"More boxes are sent here. They all came from different post offices across Seoul", JYP explains to them, his voice is still soft but he can't mask his anger completely, "I'm going to report this to the police. I can't let this continue, this could be dangerous".
JB approach the desk to have a look. There are seven boxes in total. Jb recognize one of the box they opened back at Jinyoung's house. All other boxes have the exact same size, but with different wrapper. Slowly, JB opens one of the box.
Another white cloth with Jinyoung's name written in red ink, JB is sure it's blood. Yugyeom doesn't move from his position, he just glances at his hyung opening the box one by one.  He is shocked to find out that one of the box even contains a small knife with dried blood smeared on it.
"This is crazy. Whoever sent these is lunatic", JB's voice is shaking when he opens the last box. Crow feathers are scattered in the box along with the same white cloth.
"That's why we have to report this to the police. This is no joke", JYP states firmly.
"I agree, hyung. But what about the media? They will make big fuzz about it", JB says. He sits down and Yugyeom follows.
"I don't see any other option here. This is definitely a crime. I feel sorry for Jinyoung, that boy has been through a lot", JYP expression becomes softer. The anger he showed before suddenly turns into sadness.
"Have you told him about other boxes?".
JB shakes his head, "Not yet. Jackson is with him now, but I told Jackson not to tell Jinyoung. We'll wait until he's at leat a bit recovered from the chemo effect".
"He'll know it from the media if you don't tell him though. I will file report as soon as possible".
JB and Yugyeom exchanging glances. JB can see Yugyeom's teary eyes, he pulls the maknae to his embrace. JYP gets up from his seat, he pats JB and Yugyeom's shoulder.
"Must be hard on you too. But I know you are strong, GOT7 is strong and I know you can overcome any obstacles. I trust you from the bottom of my heart. Don't let this affect you, you need to stay strong for Jinyoung  Leave this matter to me. We will make sure we catch the culprit who make my talent suffer. Jinyoung doesn't deserve any of this. Tell him to hang in there and just focus on his health".
"Thank you, hyung", JB says sincerely.
"You guys make sure you eat and rest enough too. Go to the cafeteria, I told them to give you coupons for your meal so you can have healthy food for free. Make sure you eat lots of vegetables, do you understand?".
"Yes hyung, thank you for everything", JB bows.
"Let's pray so that we can catch who's behind this. Unbelievable".
"Will you make legal action, hyung?", Yugyeom asks. He seems calmer now after JYP told him to be strong for Jinyoung.
"If I have to, yes. My main focus is to stop this disturbance once and for all. I will make sure this office is a safe environment for everyone and this kind of thing is just unforgivable".

Tomorrow, Today (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara