Epilogue

Jinyoung is standing on the backstage. Behind the curtain in front of him is a wave of green light. Jinyoung feels overwhelmed seeing the greenery that fills the stadium, the seats are filled from the front row all the way to the back.
Eventhough it's just a mini concert to greet the fans before their official comeback, they still manage to get the ticket sold out only in 20 minutes. Fans are coming from across the country and from overseas, they are thirsty for GOT7 after more than a year.

Jinyoung is touched when he sees so many banner congratulating him on his comeback. The banners are spread inside and outside of the stadium. He even saw the banners on the road to the venue, lots of ahgases are lining up on the streets, waiting for GOT7 cars to pass. He doesn't want to think selfishly, but he feels that everyone is doing this concert for him.

Jinyoung feels nervous, he hasn't been under the spotlight in a long time. What if he screwed up, what if his voice cracked, what if he messed up with the dance routine. Although his dance part in this concert is not as much as his other members, and the songlist is arranged so that Jinyoung can take a break in between. Dr Song still monitor his health regularly, making sure Jinyoung is fit enough for his comeback. He checked Jinyoung's vital backstage and gave him a thumb up, he then gave the medical team a bit briefing before heading to his own seat next to Jinyoung's parent and GOT7's other parents.

Jinyoung takes a deep breath when he feels nauseaus. He's sure it's because of his anxiety. He can't decide whether it's nervousness or excitement, or both.

"Jinyoung ah, you okay?", Mark whispers to Jinyoung, the oldest member notices Jinyoung's palor complexion.
"Yeah, just nervous", Jinyoung answers shyly. This hyung can always read his emotion. 
"You're going to be just fine. We're all here, and ahgases are here. We got your back".

"Ok everyone gathers!", JB shouts, his voice is loud and clear.
All GOT7 members and dancers are running to their leader. They are forming a circle naturally, hands holding to each other.
"This is our first concert after Jinyoung is back", the leader smirks at Jinyoung, "let's make this concert memorable, let's give our love to Jinyoung and Ahgases".
The leader looks at Jinyoung and speaks with softer tone, "Jinyoung ah, don't force yourself. If you feel tired, take a rest. I want to see you until the encore, until the curtain is drawn".
Jinyoung nods.
"And don't worry about anything, because we got you".
Jinyoung smiling widely.
"Okay let's shout for tonight's concert!", the leader raises his hand, "GOT7!!"
"JJAI!!!"

And off they go to the stage. When the curtain is opened, loud scream fills the stadium, music is played and they all start singing. 

Jinyoung's anxiety from before just vanished as soon as he stepped into the stage. This is Jinyoung of GOT7, he was born to perform on the stage and this is his world.

A/N: Hi everyone, thanks so much for sticking to this story to the very end. Thank you to all who gave comments and corrections to the story, I couldn't hve done this far if not bc of your support.
I'm sorry for all the typos, misspelling, annoying gramatical errors etc. I will try my best to improve.
I didn't think this story would be read by anyone at all, so having all of you here is just really touching. Thank you.
Last but not least, STAN GOT7!
*jut kidding*

See you on the next story, hope everyone stays healthy and happy ^^