Set Back

The spring that came too early this year went away just as fast. When all the cherry blossom petals fall to the ground, the weather got even warmer, thus begin the summer in Korea.

After the vacation, everything got better for everyone. Members of GOT7 minus Jinyoung back to their routines. Jackson and Mark are busy with their schedule in Hongkong and China, while Bambam is busy in Thailand. JB, Yugyeom and Youngjae all have their own personal project and they spend most of their times in the studio. But still, amidst the hectic schedule, there's still someone who would come by to visit Jinyoung. Jinyoung is very happy with his friends schedule, he also glad that they seem happier when they meet him. Deep down, Jinyoung feels a bit jealous, he misses all the routines too. But he tries too keep the negative thoughts away. His friend's happiness is his happiness too. If he gets better he'll be able to join them again.

Jinyoung himself is getting much better. With the new chemo drug, Jinyoung can really feel the difference this time. Of course the drug is still giving him harsh times, but once the side effect wands off, he can really feel that he's getting stronger and actually getting better. He eats a lot and he also does some excercises. Jinyoung gain more weight and no longer looking gaunt. His complexion becomes brighter and he almost feels like himself again. All Park family member can see the change and they all really glad. Dr Song is also satisfied, saying to Jinyoung that they are heading the right direction. He praises Jinyoung from time to time, and they become closer. Dr Song visits Jinyoung to his house a few times to check on him and bring him new books. Sometimes they would chat and share thoughts about books they are reading, Jinyoung himself would recommend some of his personal favorite.

Jinyoung talks more these days, he can chat with his mother for hours and they would go out shopping together or just taking a stroll in the neighborhood. They share lots of their feeling and more open to each other. Park sisters visit often, and when they are staying, they would set up a picnic at the backyard and the whole family eat together. Jinyoung can really feel the love of his family and he's very proud.

Jinyoung also went out with some other friends from JYPE and they are all very supportive. Jinyoung is glad they don't treat him like a patient so he can chat with them freely. Jinyoung also reads his SNS and give some updates to the fans. He feels encouraged reading lots of positive messages from the fans.

When Jinyoung had to go through his sixth cycle of chemo though, he was feeling a bit down as it was supposed to be his last before dr Song had to modify his drug and annouced extra chemo.

Mark who was with them sensed that the younger guy was feeling down, he accompanied Jinyoung few days after his cycle and made sure that someone stayed with him all the time. He also encouraged Jinyoung to see more to the positive side.

"You only have two more cycle left and you're done", Mark said to Jinyoung. Mark took Jinyoung for a movie as a celebration for the completion of the sixth cycle. Jinyoung got really surprised because Mark booked the whole theatre just for the two of them. Jinyoung's mood got a whole lot better after. Mark's word resonated in his ear, "you've already worked so hard for this, don't let your efforts become a waste".

Just when eveything seems to be towards a better path, the flu comes. It's really rare to have a flu outbreak in summer. There is even a saying that only stupid people catch flu in summer. But this year, the flu plague hits and suddenly everyone seems to get sick. Within GOT7, it's Youngjae who got sick first, and then all maknae line seems to be affected. Yugyeom got hit the hardest, he has to go to the hospital because his fever is very high and he can't even get up without falling. JB and Mark called Jinyoung couple of days ago with nasally voice, JB even lost his voice, apologizing for not being able to visit Jinyoung because they had sore throat and fever. Jinyoung said it's okay and soothed them with full empathy because they did sound very horrible. Youngjae and Bambam also called, none of them sound good. Youngjae sneezed all the time during the call, and Bambam went silent a few seconds which is abnormal for him. They also informed Jinyoung that Yugyeom had to stay overnight at the hospital, Jinyoung was shaken. He wanted to go to the hospital right away but he knew he couldn't even come out of the house during this outbreak, let alone going to the hospital. He has to wear mask regularly now, it's the time when his platelets count is low. He doesn't get nosebleed this time, but still he has to be very careful with any virus or bacteria.