Chapter 05

~*~

~*~

We finally jumped to our death.

Hendery was right, there was a portal.

At about exactly ten meters from the cliff, I felt my heart stopped beating, as we were being sucked into an inside of a colorful wormhole. I thought I was dead. We kept falling and falling and it never seemed to end. I felt like the inside of my stomach would come out in just a matter of seconds.

I could feel Hendery squeezing my hand tighter. He was at the very bottom, then I was next, then Jaemin, and Renjun at the very top. The four of us were still hand in hand together.

I could see a dark spot at what seemed to be the end of this wormhole. As we got closer, I realized that it was a pool of water.

The water hit my face first before anything else on my body and it stung like hell. We were somehow drowned in a pool of water, I saw no barrier or an end to it. It looked like a vast ocean, a clear, green-ish ocean.

I found Hendery and he swam to me and the boys.

Once he took back my hand again, he pointed up above us telling us to swim to the surface somewhere up there.

We immediately swam up right away as fast as we could, I was running out of breath. As my head was out of the water only for a few inches, there was a force that pulled us up from the water and we started to fall again. I was expecting the fall to be as long as before, but it only took a second. I landed harshly on something that didn't feel like the ground.

I landed on someone.

After I felt strong enough to get up from whoever I landed on, I slowly pushed the ground and lifted my head. Dizziness came over me. My vision was blurry at first and I could see three heads floating around under me.

As my vision was getting clearer, my eyes widened knowing who I landed on.

His long beautiful eyelashes fluttered as he was trying to open his eyes. Water was dripping down from my face onto his.

I didn't know why I couldn't get myself to get up from him.

His eyes were slowly opening and to my surprise, he wasn't shocked or was trying to push me saway.

He stared right into me.

Our nose touched.

"Ugghh..."

I heard a grunting voice somewhere.

I got up from Hendery immediately and landed on the hard ground next to him.

I felt like I didn't have any sense of balance. It was like the gravity was three times stronger than usual. I nudged my head in pain. I scanned around to look for the boys. Renjun was sitting not far away from where I was and was holding his head in pain.