Chapter 40

~*~

~*~

I stared at the sandwiches Jaehyun made for everyone.

We were all eating in a terribly awkward silence at the dinning table. Well, everyone except for Yuta. He was still not feeling good after the attack, so we let him sleep in.

"Eat it." Ten said. "You don't just stare at it."

I ignored his remark.

I took a glance at Hendery in front of me, who clearly was feeling uncomfortable as soon as he notice my gaze. He kept eating his food silently, avoiding my eyes.

Ten walked in when I was having... a moment with Yuta, and he kinda screamed.

And I guess he shared his mini traumatic experience with everyone and now they were acting strange towards me.

Xiaojun was the first who finished his sandwiches, then cleared his throat, "I'm gonna go check on Yuta,"

I stood up immediately, which resulted to everyone looking at me with puzzled looks.

"I'll go." I said.

I caught Jaehyun rolling his eyes,

Taeyong's jaw got tense.

Hendery looked like he didn't give a fuck,

Mark widened his eyes for a split second.

I moved my sandwiches to Yuta's plate and grabbed a glass of milk.

"Make sure you eat it," Ten said. "I mean the sandwich." He smirked.

Gods can he shut up.

I started to head to Yuta's room which was only a few steps from the dinning table.

I slid the door open and quickly got in to slide the door shut with my foot.

Yuta was shifting himself to sit on the futon leaning to the wall behind him. "What's that?" He asked.

"Sandwich," I said quietly. "Jaehyun made it." I sat down next to the futon, next to him.

"How?"

"I don't know, I guess with bread, ham, eggs, tomatoes—"

"Not how he made it, you silly." Yuta snickered. "How did he buy all of this?"

"He said Xiaojun used drachmas. The cashier was a demigod."

Drachma is the main currency for the gods, goddesses, and demigods. They were used by the Ancient Greeks as a currency.