Chapter 58

~*~

~*~

Just like that, my mouth met the mud on the ground.

I pushed myself up and bend the mud off my face.

Ten was screaming at the securities who just literally threw us out of the arena.

"Hey, you okay?" Jaehyun bent down and tilted my head. "You got—"

He examined the area around my lips and it got me flustered. I pushed him away slightly.

"I can heal them later," I mumbled and got up from the ground.

"—we don't need you, SUNSHINE. You su—"

"Ten!" I stopped him and grabbed him arm.

"It's okay, Juli. You don't need him to teach you who the fuck does he think he is throwing us— ME to the ground like some kind of a peasant— you know what—" Ten eyes suddenly flickered with excitement. "Let's get Mark to Earth Rumble. I bet he will kick Sunshine's fat ass—"

"Ten! No! We are not getting Mark to fight him." I stopped him. "We have to figure something out."

"Why can't we just get Metal Face to teach you I'm sure he will be honored—"

"I am not going to get Metal Face to teach me, Ten." I said. "If anyone's going to teach me it's Sunshine."

"But how do we get him to do that without telling him that you're..." Jaehyun trailed off.

The Avatar. I continued his sentence in my head.

"He said he will have dinner tonight right?" I asked.

"What? Are we going to look into every restaurants in Gaoling?" Ten asked back, annoyed.

"Just the fancy ones. And his house." I smirked.

"His house? How are we going to find out—"

Before Jaehyun could finish his sentences I saw couple of girls coming out of the arena so I went to them and asked.

I went back to the guys. "Up that hill. Lee Estate." I pointed at the hill far away where there was an estate on top of it.

Ten cursed under his breath, "well, until then," he then grabbed the back of my collar and pulled me with him. "Waterbending time."

~

I was completely soaked.

Obviously. Not just just that, my lungs were also filled with water.

It didn't look like much when you saw waterbenders whipping their opponents face. Until you experienced it yourself.

It felt like a brick, with tiny little spikes, hitting your face.