Chapter 28

~*~

~*~

"This smell..."

Both of our attention were at the cyclops.

"Is it who I think it is?" The cyclops said.

I had a bad feeling it was talking about me, but I started to run anyway.

"Come here little princess!!"

The room started to shake, and the ground started to crack. I knew that it was running.

Running towards me.

I wanted to believe that it wasn't talking about me, but he said princess.

Ten. How am I going to make an excuse about this? Will it work if I just pretended I didn't know what it was talking about?

I looked back over my shoulder and it was running to my direction. Ten was trying to stop it to get to me, but he got too close with the cyclops and it swatted him away to the wall.

There was no way I would outrun him too, so I stopped on my track and let out fire stream to its direction.

It lasted for a few second, even until my fire turned blue. My fire got so big and hot, and I never let out that much amount of fire before.

But the Cyclops was still there, standing. I could feel it behind my fire.

I stopped the fire stream.

The cyclops opened its one big eye and smirked at me.

How!?

I closed my eyes as it started to charge at me.

Then a figure of a guy came between the cyclops and me. The ground grumbled and the cyclops got trapped as it sank into the ground.

It was Mark.

"Juli! Run!" He said.

I was too stunned to move, unable to get a single muscle to get up and get out of the scene.

Then I saw Jaehyun running towards the helpless cyclops who was struggling to break free from the ground. Mark was still holding the earth to trap the cyclops.

"Jaehyun!" A cry came out of my mouth, I was able to move again. "Don't! Fire doesn't work."

Then I felt my arms were being held up. It was Hendery. "Come on, Juli. We have to get out of here!"

"But Ten!"

"They're gonna be fine. Yuta and Xiaojun are on their way." Hendery calmly said. "Come on!"

Hendery was dragging me out of the Main Hall but I fought him to stay. But then, the room was being lit up, and the source of the blinding light came from where Mark and Jaehyun were standing at.

T H I E F  || NCT  ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara