Chapter 21

A/N: Put on the music ♥️

~*~

After I left Jaehyun I went looking for Yuta's room (with what's left of my heart). When I arrived, I knocked on door.

I hope it's his.

I asked some random group of girls earlier and apparently, they know each of the 127 members' rooms.

Was it impressive? Yes. Was it creepy? Totally.

I didn't receive any respond for a minute, so I tried knocking once more. A little longer this time.

A minute has passed, and still no sound or anything. Then I tried knocking nonstop for a straight minute to see if I could get any respond. If I don't then I have to look for him somewhere else.

Knock, knock, knock, knock...

Finally the door flung opened.

There he was. Messy hair, bed face, loose white t-shirt, with black shorts. I braced myself to be screamed at, at least that's what I would do if someone woke me up from my slumber.

He sighed and rubbed his face, completely irked by my appearance, "what the hell do you want?"

"I, uhm..."

I shook my thought of how hot he was looking right now.

"I think we should go now."

Yuta breathed in, "look." He said, "you heard what he said. We go tonight, now leave me alone."

He was about to slam the door to my face but I immediately held it back with my arm.

"Listen," I gritted my teeth. "You don't know a damn thing about what it's like on Earth. You wouldn't last an hour by yourself there, and we have been neglecting this newborn vampire since last night, who knows maybe he or she's been there for days. If he's still alive when we get there, I don't even know what you call something that is greater than a miracle. So, screw what Victor said and let's just go."

~

We were on our way to the nearest Natural Portal, beyond Lotus City.

Yuta filled me in with the information that Victor gave him after I left his office last night.

Apparently, the newborn is a boy about the same age as Jaemin and his location is  at the area around my Safe Zone.

That should be quick and fast.

As we almost got to the other side of Lotus City, I couldn't help but feel like some old lady would grab me again and say awful things to me.

As if my head wasn't filled with awful thoughts already.

We reached to the border between Lotus City and a forest. It wasn't tall and we should be able to climb it.