•Part 17•

July 11th 1967

It was the early hours of the morning when Paul finally arrived home. He quietly opened the front door and immediately noticed her shoes neatly laid out in the corridor. Paul smiled to himself and felt an immense amount of comfort knowing that Amelia was home. He left his suit case downstairs not being able to wait another second to see her. Creeping up the stairs, but also careful not to frighten her, he made it their room. Paul slowly opened their bedroom door and saw her slim, petite body laying under the smooth sheets. He couldn't wait any longer and knelt down beside her flawless face. He stroked her cheek with such care to not wake her suddenly but slowly lull her to life . She moved a little and opened her eyes to reveal his smiling face.

"Good morning, Lia" he spoke softly.

Without a word she jumped out and wrapped her bare arms around him, pulling him into a tight embrace. They moved from the crouching position and stood together just enveloping themselves in each other's presence. Amelia let out a small number of tears and so did Paul. They felt so relieved to be back together properly in their house. She made trails on his back whilst Paul held her head in his hand with the other stroking her arm.

"I didn't know you were coming back today" she eventually spoke still latched onto his body.

Paul smiled, "I didn't know you were going to be here today".

They loosened to look at one another and laughed as they held each other's faces, both beaming with joy.

Paul then carefully stepped back from her, taking in all her beauty as she stood in the moonlight. He began to unbutton his shirt to get ready for bed as he stood in awe of her.

"You're the most perfect person on this planet, Amelia" he spoke.

She smiled as a thank you and kept her gaze upon his sweet face. Amelia then began to remove her silk shirt from her body in return. Paul was taken back by her actions as she was already in her night wear. She continued until her shirt was open. She stood there, still in the moonlight, now looking more beautiful than ever in Paul's eyes. He had never seen her in such a way before. His hands slowly traced up her forearms and to her shoulders then to the shirts collar. Gently, he removed the garment as she took in every move he made. She smiled slightly, reassuring Paul that this was what she wanted. He proceeded to take the shirt off her now bare chest and torso. His hands remained in contact with her waist as he drew lines up and down her skin. In response, she lightly caressed his toned body taking in his masculine form. She then raised her hands to his smooth shoulders causing them to come together once again in another embrace. They stood, feeling each other's skin make contact as they stayed still in the moment. This was as intimate as they had ever been together. Amelia was nervous but heavily enjoying their time together. Paul, however, had never had a moment as special as this with a female. Before he come across Amelia, he had been with a number of women and even went as far as making love with some. But this was different. This was much more sentimental and loving. He did not rush, wanting to savour the moment and let her take the lead.

She moved her face to look at his. Her hands crept to his jaw and guided his lips to hers. Their tongues met as they melted into each other. He tasted just like he used too and so did she. The pair stood there in their room, bare chested and totally infatuated. She took moments to place light kisses on his neck as he took in her sweet affection and appreciation. They then came back together and mindlessly let their lips dance. They moved apart to look at each other once again as he stroked her wavy hair and she fiddled with his. Tiredness soon crept over the pair as they gazed at each other some more.

"Shall we sleep now?" He whispered.

Amelia smiled "That sounds perfect".

Paul took her gently by the hand a led her into bed. They laid looking at each other and softly caressing their bodies as they fell more sleepy. Amelia shortly turned over, revealing her bare and pristine back to him. He took in the moles and crevasses that decorated her body before stroking her carefully to sleep. She felt slightly guilty that she was not returning the affection but tiredness soon over came her as she drifted off. He couldn't help but touch her continuously. He feared that she'd wake or even disappear if he stopped so he laid there repeatedly stroking her up and down.