Chapter 3

vv long and plenty of kacchako interaction hehe

-

Uraraka had spent most of her day yesterday doing homework, Bakugo wasn't wrong. It really was easy, however it was a really extensive homework considering that she had to do one for Bakugo that didn't seem similar to hers. However, because of being so invested on their homework she really didn't investigate much about that All Might guy.

She tried to do some research before going to school so she wasn't really informed about it, she decided she would ask Bakugo for help in school. They didn't really talk in school, hell they barely even talked out of school so she didn't know what do expect of the boy.

She had just entered the classroom, only a few people were there including Bakugo thankfully who was slouched back in his desk while using his phone. Her eyes wandered around the room and she noticed Midoriya hadn't arrived yet, she beamed as she walked towards Bakugo quickly.

"Hi Bakugo! How has your day been ?" Uraraka asked as she looked at the boy, Bakugo raised an eyebrow at her and shrugged. "Why do you care? What do you want now?" He grumbled as she placed her backpack on top of his desk and took out his notebook. "I'm here to bring you your homework, it took a while but it's done." Uraraka reassures as she picks up backpack once again and slips her arms into them.

"Did you do that thing you wanted to do?" Bakugo asked as he stared at her blankly, she tilted her head slightly and shook her head in realization. "Not really Bakugo, I was busy doing the homework that I forgot to do some research..." Uraraka chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck, Bakugo rolled his eyes as he took his notebook into his hand.

"Tch, the homework wasn't even that long." He huffed as he crossed his arms Uraraka pursed her lips and shrugged. "Hey! You didn't message me after I put my number in your phone, so I don't have yours..." Uraraka mentioned as she saw Bakugo raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why would you want my number roundface?"

"Because you already have mine? Besides I might need some help later on."

"You put it on my phone without asking me so I really didn't need it to begin with." Bakugo states as he glared at the girl, she frowned and sighed as she saw the boy look at her uninterested.

"I'll need some help later, please Bakugo?" Uraraka pouted at him, he huffed as he averted his gaze to the side. "If I help you later I will not go to your house after school, I want to train with Kirishima." Bakugo negotiated as he turned to see her again, Uraraka pursed her lips and nodded.

"Sure! It's alright, just please send me a message like right now so I can save your number." Uraraka asked as she tapped her fingers on his desk, he nodded at her and suddenly averted his gaze somewhere else. Uraraka noticed as she turned around and saw Midoriya enter the classroom, she quickly turned to see Bakugo.

"Send me a message, I'm gonna see what I can do." Uraraka whispered as she quickly walked off towards Midoriya, Bakugo glared at her as she walked away and continued using his phone waiting for Kirishima to arrive.

"Hi Midoriya-kun! How are you?" She asked as she joined her hands together, Midoriya smiled at her. "I'm alright, say were you talking to Kacchan?" Midoriya asked as he tilted his head at her, she bit the inside of her cheek and shook her head quickly. "No no no, of course not. Why would I? I just found a pencil and I asked if it was his.." Uraraka lied slightly as she scratched the back of her head nervously.

She really didn't want Midoriya to know that she was talking to Bakugo, she didn't want the other boy to find out what she was trying to do. It'd be really embarrassing for her and she wanted to keep everything a surprise. Midoriya chuckled slightly and nodded at her, he accompanied her to her desk and talked for a while until she saw Mr.Aizawa enter the classroom.