Chapter 17

double update in a day omg ur welcom

-

"Round Face, I can explain." Bakugo spoke softly while Uraraka turned her head towards the boy as she looked at him intently. "Please don't call me that, it's fine. You don't have to explain anything." Uraraka mentioned with a small smile as she intertwined her hands together, Bakugo frowned as he stepped closer to the girl.

"Uraraka I can explain, I know that from what it looks like-"

"Don't worry about it, it's fine. I should probably go with Midoriya now, you should probably clean your lips." Uraraka pointed out as she walked past Bakugo, he furrowed his eyebrows as he raised his hand to his lips and noticed that his lips were smudged with black lipstick. Bakugo frowned as he quickly rubbed it off, he turned towards Uraraka and noticed that she was almost entering the home.

He widened his eyes as he quickly walked towards her. "Round Face wait! I need to talk to you, please." Bakugo asked as he gripped to the girls arm, she gnawed on her bottom lip as she avoided his gaze. "Please, I just want to explain everything to you. I don't want you to think something that isn't what it is." Bakugo whispered out the last sentence, Uraraka frowned as she turned to look at the boy as she hugged herself.

"Well, I saw you kissing your ex a while ago. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, we don't have to speak about anything Bakugo don't worry. You don't have to give me explanations." Uraraka spoke quietly as she pursed her lips, Bakugo frowned as he tried holding the girls hands as she moved so he wouldn't be able to.

"I know, I know I did and I fucked up. I actually like you Uraraka." Bakugo assured as Uraraka laughed softly. "You don't need to tell me things like that if you don't really mean them you know? You can go with her, it's fine I'm happy for you. We are friends after all, you can go with Jirou and I can see what I can do about Midoriya."

She gave him a small nod which caused Bakugo to frown deeply as he looked deep into her eyes. "Ochako please, can we go somewhere where we can have some privacy? I want you to know what actually happened, please?" Bakugo asked quietly which caused Uraraka's chest to churn as she looked to the side as she rubbed her arms slightly, she pursed her lips in hesitation and nodded.

Bakugo nodded as he hesitated and led Uraraka inside of the house, Uraraka looked at the floor and she felt really uncomfortable. She didn't want to know what excuse the boy would invent just so he could keep Uraraka thinking that he actually liked her, Bakugo led her up the steps and then through the hallway where there wasn't people at all.

Bakugo hesitated as he opened a door and entered as Uraraka followed soon after, Bakugo turned on the light as Uraraka knitted her eyebrows together as she noticed that it was a guys room. Bakugo quickly walked towards her as he looked at her sadly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"B-Before I tell you about what you saw, I'm sorry about Deku. I was being selfish and jealous, and I probably deserve you being mad at me because of it. I'm sorry for being such an entitled asshole." Bakugo rambled as Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows as she shook her head quickly.

"Woah-woah what? What do you mean?" Uraraka asked quietly which caused Bakugo to freeze in his place as he gnawed on his lip hesitantly. "I confronted him in the kitchen, before- you know." Bakugo mentioned which caused Uraraka to furrow her eyebrows as she looked at him with a frown.

"Before he tells you anything about it I know it was a shit move, but I was just thinking about myself to be honest. That's why I confronted him." Bakugo spoke calmly as Uraraka looked to the side as she pursed her lips. "Why did you do that?" Uraraka asked rather bothered which caused Bakugo to feel nervous as he shifted his eyes away from her.