Chapter 15

a n g s t y s h i t a n d d r a m a

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS!! 🥺🥺

-

Uraraka had been gloomy ever since the school dance, she didn't know what to do. She had already gotten this far with Midoriya, yet she didn't even know if she wanted to be with him anymore. Bakugo showed her a side of him that she wasn't used to seeing and she can't stop thinking about him ever since, she feels like he actually likes her and it's not just some casual thing or whatever.

She felt frustrated and indecisive on what to do.

She jumped slightly as she heard her phone starting to ring, she furrowed her eyebrows as she stood up from her desk and walked over to her phone that was on top of the bed. She saw that it was Mina and answered it.

"Hey Uraraka! Are you going or what?" She asked right away, Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows as she sat down slowly on the bed. "What do you mean am I going?" Uraraka questioned as she heard shuffling from the other side of the line. "The party! Kirishima is throwing a party at his house, everyone from school is invited." Mina explained which caused Uraraka to purse her lips in thought.

"Oh, okay. Well I should ask first, when is it?" Uraraka asked as she kept hearing shuffling on the other line. "It's in a few hours! Ask your mom and then tell me if you're coming so we can arrive together!" Mina mentioned as Uraraka winced at the fumbling noises on the other line.

"Okay I'll ask her, what are you doing anyway? You're too noisy." Uraraka huffed which caused the girl to laugh slightly. "I'm seeing what I can wear for tonight, tell your mom and if she lets you go so I can come over to your house and help you with your outfit! I can bring some clothes for you to pick too, I already made mine anyway." Mina assured as the fumbling stopped, Uraraka smiled and hummed in response.

"Alright, I'll ask her. I'll text you later so you know if I'm going or not."

-

Mina was just entering the girls room, Uraraka's mom gave her permission so the girl came as quickly as possible. Mina quickly plopped onto the bed with a huge grin as she looked at the girl intently. "All right Uraraka, what are you feelin'? Who do you want to impress?" Mina questioned as Uraraka felt a faint blush as she tucked a piece of her hair on the back of her ear.

"No one, I just want to wear something nice." Uraraka mentioned as she sat beside the girl and laid on the bed, Mina watched her suspiciously as she shook her head at the girl. "You wanna impress Deku right? He's a sort of bland guy so I think anything would look great on you." Mina assured as Uraraka pursed her lips thoughtfully, Mina quickly catches up on it as she turned to face Uraraka.

"You don't want to impress Midoriya do you? Who is it?" Mina pushed slightly as she wiggled her eyebrows, Uraraka blushed in embarrassment as she shook her head. "No one, there's no one."

"It's Bakugo isn't it?" Mina asked as Uraraka felt her face flush as she simply adverted her gaze from the girl, Mina grinned as she walked over to the girls closet. "I knew it was Bakugo, I mean. He's hot, so there's that. Don't get too excited he's not boyfriend material anyway." Mina waved off as she looked through the girls clothes, Uraraka frowned at her.

"I... I don't like him because of his looks, he's actually really nice." Uraraka mentioned which caused Mina to furrow her eyebrows at her. "Well, maybe he was just being nice. Besides when he was dating Jirou it was all a single note, they were so uninterested with each other." Mina commented as she held a hanger with a shirt, Uraraka pursed her lips as she looked to the side."What happened with Deku anyway? I thought things were going well with him."